• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
I'm just glad I just played Fallout 76 rather than ESO last cause my ESO lawyer would be horrible. She's a thief with very little morals. She doesn't like killing but she'll do so if you attack her just to keep the loot she "rightfully" stole. And she has very bad justifications... you should have guarded it better if you didn't want it stolen (but at the same time stop standing over the thing I want to steal... go away so I can steal it!). So I'm pretty sure she'd make a horrible lawyer (her logic revovles around doing what she wants, not around real logic). My 76 character is a lot more "good" aligned and more likely to be even keeled. Then again, I might be screwed cause if I did something she disapproved of I'm not sure she'd agree to represent me. Seeing as I hope i'm more aligned to my 76 character hopefully it's not somethign she'd be against (maybe it was a crime to help some one else against some asshole. She's not against doing bad things to assholes admittedly).

Kcoe27400

Mar 14, 2018
Shit had this been posted yesterday i would have Phoniex wright representing me. But now i have Cat Luigi.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
I have a dream team of 13 highschool kids.

Most of them are clueless but one is Renya Gouto so I'm feeling good about the trial.

Whipwhopper

Oct 7, 2020
I'd have Ramza from FF Tactics. Considering he could barely get anyone to believe him about the Germanic Scriptures....I don't think I'd be doing too good

Deleted member 91227

Feb 4, 2021
Master Chief doesn't seem likely to be the greatest in court. So unless he just kills everyone, I'm probably screwed.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Control. Jessie doesn't have any law experience as far as I know, but I could definitely do a lot worse.

MarcelloF

Dec 9, 2020
The last game I played was Drawize, a browser game, at work today. The last full game I played was Dead By Daylight, which has no protagonist. The last game I played that has a protagonist is, funnily enough, Ace Attorney. So I'd say I'd do pretty well. 😅

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Adol gets washed up on the shore of another country while I sit in the courtroom alone.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Captain America can at least appeal to the judge/jurors heart with an incensed closing statement, so yay?

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Jesse from CONTROL.

I'm only part of the way through the game (no spoilers please) but I think she'd be a pretty good attorney. The fact that she has this sixth sense spirit demon or whatever it is in her brain makes me think she'd be a pretty decent lawyer.

or, like, at least she could mess up the papers on the desk of the prosecution using her mind.

Slv

Oct 26, 2017
Latvia
Kiryu Kazama ? It could always be worse I guess, he will probably let his fists do the persuading in the court room.

Playsage

Oct 25, 2017
Yu-Gi-Oh! duel Links.

I'm sure Mr. Seto "I made a pay-per-view death game that involved the violation of every safety norm existent in order to either humiliate or possibly murder my classmates and got away with it (did I mention the black ops I hired?)" Kaiba has some change to corrupt a judge or two.

That or financially manipulate the government in order to have them rewrite their constitution so that trials are decided by the winner of a children's card game.
I'm screwed if Yugi is either the judge, prosecutor or in the jury

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020
Since my game has two protagonists, at least characters considered protagonist, I get two.... That may not be the benefit it sounds like.

Zhao Yun is probably my best bet. He'll probably give a heartfelt and true argument of my character. Probably wouldn't do well in an argument.

Yukimura Sanada will probably end up arguing with the opposing party or judge more than anything else.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Fuck yeah I've got Batman as my lawyer. I'm walking free. Who is going to argue with Batman?

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
I was playing Xcom 2, which I guess makes me technically the protagonist?

Well I'm boned.

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Yew Geneolgia from Bravely Second. He's a scholar so he'll do his research, but the judge might get annoyed by all the gravy comments.

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Great, was playing a mobile match 3 game on my phone.

Looks like Gordon Ramsey is gonna have one hell of a closing argument.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
Silent protagonist from The Outer Wilds.

So it looks like we're posting bail and gonna hit the road... in space.