• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MrFox

VFX Rendering Pipeline Developer
Verified
Jun 8, 2020
I was playing planet coasters... so.... hopefully the gulpee t-rex guy is a law student.

latest

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Last game played was the 2k series so I'm fighting for my life in court with Kawhi Leonard as my attorney.

That's going to be an awkward trial and I'll probably end up suing him.

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
Jesse from Control uses "seize" on the jury to get them to acquit, moments before their heads explode in the courtroom.

Case dismissed

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kazuma Kiryu from Yakuza 0...please let me be on trial in Japan or learn English real fast, buddy.

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
My Warrior of Light from XIV, I guess? Well considering how quickly they master... everything, I'm sure they can spam some lawyer levequests for a couple days and then become the best lawyer the world has ever known.

They're also pretty good at "trials" in general ;)

Last edited:

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
Joker from P5S.

He only says one sentence every an hour, but then again that's all it takes for anyone in-universe to think he's the coolest person to ever exist so i may be good.

Oct 27, 2017
Hajime Hinata would actually be an excellent lawyer, given how well he handles class trials. He would easily cut through the prosecutors words.

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
Well since I have a whole crew of protagonists with elite hacking skills in watch dogs legion I'm sure they can manipulate the trial to my advantage and get off scott-free

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You're fine. If Kiryu is having to be a lawyer, he's definitely in a sidequest, which means you're guaranteed fun hijinks, a happy ending, and valuable life lessons for all involved.
I don't know, man,
that kidnapper ended up going to jail...but he seemed pretty okay about it in the end
so who knows, you may be right!

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They make for better witnesses than lawyers. Marina would stand a decent chance of getting me an innocent verdict but the others would only make things worse

5v73uulpyjc21.png

zswordsman

Nov 5, 2017
Ryza is pretty dumb. But maybe she could make some sort of alchemy tool that detects lies and frees me from court.

SoundCheck

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Anton rayne is actually a lawyer and have pretty good rhetoric, but considering my catastrophic endgame where he was imprisoned for 7 years I don't think my chances are good.

Nov 17, 2019
I just randomly decided to do another playthrough of xenoblade 2. I guess I'm fucked. Rex better not show up to court with that stupid ass outfit.

the_wart

Oct 25, 2017
My Warrior of Light from XIV, I guess? Well considering how quickly they master... everything, I'm sure they can spam some lawyer levequests for a couple days and then become the best lawyer the world has ever known.

They're also pretty good at "trials" in general ;)

Forget crafting and gathering, why isn't "white-collar service provider" a class type? I want to become the Eorea's greatest IT professional!

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure Agent 47 would make a convincing trial lawyer if he could refrain from the overt murder-puns.

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
skul1.png

I guess I just need to obtain a Lawyer's skull and I should be good to go. What's another crime when I'm gonna get a ballin lawyer.