• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ThreepQuest64

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Kait from Gears 5, after a certain point in the story, hell yeah!
SHASt5B.jpg

With those arms she could most certainly massage away any tension and pain in the back and neck
WUpdBKI.jpg

MadMod

Dec 4, 2017
control.jpg

I'LL TAKE IT haha. Enjoying the game! Think im in the end game now and she's a cool character.

Control.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lara Croft (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)...

I would say she has the needed strength in her hands to give a great massage.

RicJFNas

Oct 28, 2017
That would be Rean from Cold Steel 3 for me. He seems like a capable guy, so I think he would to a good job, and I wouldn't have to worry about getting a knife on my back.

Elephant

Nov 2, 2017
Nottingham, UK
Squall, that slient broody exterior. He doesn't care for anyone until he pours the massage oil over my back and goes to town on my knots.

I think I'd rather have Quistis.

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Peachette from Mario kart tour... I guess...?
Edit: oh the protagonist. Mario then. I guess so.

Oleander

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Amaterasu would give a good massage, so no. You do need thumbs for that kind of thing.

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
Geralt?

But I'm broke, and a massage from a witcher would cost a pretty penny...

Gelf

Oct 27, 2017
I last played Forza Horizon 4, so it's either I'm getting a massage from a vague avatar of me or a Ferrari. I'll give that a miss.

finfinfin

The Fallen
Jul 26, 2018
Hi, whatever your name in the last mission of the Call of Duty United Offensive Russian campaign was. Vodka's in the freezer. I'm sure you have very strong hands, just warm them up first.

Deleted member 48434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney
Erika from FE8.
images

Cute girl = I accept without hesitation.

You know, I haven't gotten a massage of any kind in years. I should get a professional one.

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
Chibi link is sad, nobody wants a massage lol. But if you meet him, you'll be chibi to in his world, think about it!
Now i don't know how old he's meant to be :\

Myself it would be a worm so, yeah... nah

Zampano

The Fallen
Dec 3, 2017
Engineer from Torchlight 2 - big burly strong hands and massive knuckles to ease those knots in my back. Sounds good.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ryo Hazuki (Shenmue 2)

Hmmm, I'm not sure he knows how to massage, but it would be a 'strong' one for sure.