• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
The hunter from MHW.

Here's what dinner will look like from now on. I'm the cat:

6lHyoUq.gif

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Aiden "Iconic Cap" Pearce is my mom, I'm not mad at it.
Talk shit and we coming for them ankles and that ass.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 week): Thread whining. Prior bans for the same.
UH UH UH someone wacky is my mom 😳

What an epic thread

Kazer

Oct 27, 2017
I played 13 Sentinels.. so I have 13 moms now.

I'm ready for some yakisoba pan.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Zagreus is fine I guess but I really wish it was *redacted* lol

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Joker from Persona....

I have now learned the sins of having "waifu wars" and will stop this henceforth.

azfaru

Dec 1, 2017
Well I played Zarya from Overwatch just now. I guess I'd be living healthily. Eating well, but probably nothing tastes good.. Have her coach me at the gym, working out and shit. Get to meet the Overwatch heroes from time to time maybe have them come over for dinner. Maybe downside is that her job is super risky and she might just fucking die one day being out on the battlefield. But yeah. I think Zarya would rock as a mom.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ningguang from Genshin Impact. I'll take it. If anyone messed with me she could summon a giant rock to crush someone.

LoadRunner

Sep 19, 2020
My Skater XL character is definitely not waking me up for school...I see blunts and kick flips in my future, I secretly want to be a drifter so this works

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Bayonetta is my mother now.

I'm sure many dream of this outcome, but I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Erdnuckel01

Oct 29, 2017
Tasi Trianon from Amnesia Rebirth, she is a caring mom, with some issues.... I am sure I'll be fine... I hope.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Who's the protaganist of civ 6? I guess since I'm American it's Teddy Roosevelt? Im not sure what to feel.

Or I briefly logged into Cities Skylines to remind myself what my city looked like before I abandoned it years ago... so that twitter rip off bird?

Log!

Oct 27, 2017
The necromancer from Hexen II is my mother.

...that'd be pretty metal, actually.