• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
I'm impressed that they have enough songs about pepsi to even fill an hour without repeating themself. How is that even possible, who is doing all those songs?

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This feels like a parody that you will find in a movie or series mocking capitalism

Kneefoil

Oct 25, 2017
I'd rather listen to the true classic Pepsi album: Sgt. Pepsi's Thirsty Hearts Club Brand

Edit: lol, I forgot Tim made two of these things. Here's the other:

Last edited:

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Holy hell that'd bad

I love those actual Lofi Hihop streams on YouTube and Twitch. This is offensively bad by comparison. This would have been uncool in 1995 let alone now.

ElMexiMerican

Oct 25, 2017
You know they could have had a better and easier strategy here by just paying artists in the LoFi space for rights to use their songs in a YouTube mixtape that had a can of Pepsi in the video.

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wait, how many tracks did they commission for this?

God, this is like the one time where I wish I didn't understand what they were saying in a song

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
I don't think there's any way to enjoy bad music, even ironically. But sometimes a bop can have bad lyrics. This is not one of those times.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
so bad it's good? no, so bad it's bad, but if it wasn't noticably about bepis and you couldn't reach the radio, you wouldn't hate life.

Mars

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty funny stuff. Terrible, terrible music but its entertaining. Why does this guy sound like Logic just took a Ambien?

The Ummah

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Been around long enough to hear a song twice. Why am I doing this? I don't mind a couple in a weird way lol, still terrible.