• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NetMapel

Oct 25, 2017
I was told today that rich people are ordering and shipping so much stuff that I have to work Sunday and probably Christmas Day and probably the day after as well. They just can't stop buying stuff. Their plight is so great that it can only be filled with buying even more stuff. It's all just such a struggle every day for them.
What's the alternative? People don't order things and your company lay off people?

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
I was told today that rich people are ordering and shipping so much stuff that I have to work Sunday and probably Christmas Day and probably the day after as well. They just can't stop buying stuff. Their plight is so great that it can only be filled with buying even more stuff. It's all just such a struggle every day for them.

Also it's Christmas so instead of giving gifts in person many people, including myself, have been ordering more online and shipping more online to avoid in-person contact...

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
While it's no doubt that some people have profited during this pandemic, we feel it's in bad taste to gloat about it. As such, there's not much to discuss here and this thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.