• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
www.pcgamer.com

The PC Gaming Show will return June 6

Save the date!

This year's PC Gaming Show, the annual livestreamed showcase of new games, never-before-seen gameplay footage, and announcements from some of PC gaming's biggest and most interesting developers, will take place Saturday, June 6. It will broadcast alongside other gaming presentations as part of a larger day of programming on Twitch and other platforms.

The PC remains an extraordinary, vibrant gaming medium, and in the absence of a conventional E3 expo in 2020, the goal of the PC Gaming Show remains unchanged: Spotlight the most exciting projects, and provide a platform that celebrates PC gaming in general.

Intel, Epic Games Store, Tripwire Interactive, Frontier, Merge, Humble Bundle, Guerrilla Collective and Perfect World are among the partners who make this annual showcase possible

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Cant remember but has Valve ever appeared in any of these shows to showcase anything like a game or a new feature?

TrishaCat

Oct 26, 2017
United States
The year SEGA announced a bunch of Yakuza ports and VC4 for PC at the PC gaming show was rad.
Hopefully we get something on that level this year. Fingers crossed.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Interesting note:

"It will broadcast alongside other gaming presentations as part of a larger day of programming on Twitch and other platforms."

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Would Devolver be part of this or do their own thing? I'm interested in anything they announce (and want to see more of the new Serious Sam game!)

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Interesting note:

"It will broadcast alongside other gaming presentations as part of a larger day of programming on Twitch and other platforms."

*pretends to be shocked*

Believing there wasn't a Plan B to just show lots of prerecorded conferences or presentations in the E3 usual dates when it was part of company's marketing, was delusional. We've been living like that for somewhat more than ten years.

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
Even as a primarily PC gamer I have to say that the PC Gaming Show usually is not good.

Who knows without E3 this time it could be better.

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
I remember the Yakuza announcements being cool, but that was in 2018, I think? I remember zero announcements from 2019's show. Also the content they have is stretched out over 3 hours or so for some reason.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Excited. They usually have at least a few gems, plus some cool announcements (would be amazing if Sega was to show up again with all the ports)

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
I dislike this show, almost every single year. However, maybe I might be interested given that I actually have a PC gaming machine

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
The only year this show was relevant was when SEGA announced Japanese ports.

I see SEGA isn't a partner but EGS is, so that's gonna be another boring year.

PC-tan

Feb 25, 2018
I remember the Yakuza announcements being cool, but that was in 2018, I think? I remember zero announcements from 2019's show. Also the content they have is stretched out over 3 hours or so for some reason.
That was back in 2018.

I remember being excited for that one because of "leaks" and how SEGA would announce Yakuza and Persona for PC. I think about 1 hours or so was just trailers of 20+ games (with each one of those being about 2-3 min) and then they do have some small presentations as well.