• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Razer Game Store is dead, who should go next?

• Epic Store

Votes: 261 38.8%
  • Windows Store

Votes: 156 23.2%
  • Bethesda.Net

Votes: 180 26.8%
  • Origin

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • PSN

Votes: 50 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Lol the Epic Store and/or Subnautica is really something else. Every time I try to play the game with my PS4 controller, nothing works and the character looks up and spins. Changing the options doesn't work, searching online says start the game then plug in the controller, or unplug all other usb devices (ha!). So pissed off...

Until I add it as a non Steam game to Steam and it literally just works fine. Jesus...

The 360 controller didn't feel that great with Subnautica either, but at least I didn't have your troubles. In the end I just went m/kb.

Deleted member 3700

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Yah, Hadaka Shitsuji (Naked Butlers) also involves torturing them right? That's crazy. Mine as well put EMPRESS (makers of STARLESS) titles on Steam.

=====
I have tons of GFL emoji's btw. But here's another Sten. :)

515989261745651721.png

(Came from a fanart comic about her Mod3, I posted it in the OT a long time ago.)
==============

With regards to "Late-night Nurse Call " with the Steam page gone, and the publisher not having a website of their own, what is the purchasing alternative? That late 90's early 2K aesthetic is my childhood memories.
I am totally ok with STARLESS or EMPRESS being on steam. Hell, put VenusBlood and eushully's titles onto the list, too. It would be fun to just see the reactions.

Thank you for the emojis! Are they made by you? Amazing stuff! I remember the one you just posted is also used in the discord.

Late Night Nurse Call is one of my friends' favorite eroge lol. I am surprised that it was originally coming to steam. BTW, I also love the aesthetic. Sailor Moon, works from Masakazu Katsura and Kosuke Fujishima... It seems that we have similar childhood memories, too.

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
I'm assuming that they are referring to how our Liberal Prime Minister pressured the Justice Minister to let an engineering firm that was up on corruption charges go with just a fine to prevent "job losses" in his personal electoral district.

The "and soon evil" is likely in reference to how this scandal will likely cost the Liberals the next election and the Conservative party will come back in power.
A gold star for you.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Any GMG voucher going on ? I'm 19 cents away from buying something and want to use this gift card I got instead of debit

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Re: Zanki Zero

Yea I can see why the bed time events were cut, this is the CG scene for one of the granny ones:

EDIT: Or I'd rather not get banned I guess

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Damn you Ubisoft, I have Uplay version. I guess I will need to wait until they do same promo on Uplay...
Once i install the steam ver., the game will sync on Uplay too right? I could get the season pass off of Ubi store (or humble if they put it on sale) and redeem it on there without owning the main game?

Oct 26, 2017
Belarus

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017

It is funny how he says that one platform doesn't need to come at the exclusion of other one XD Also lol at that comment "we would be just another Early Access game on Steam". They are still just another Early Access game even though they are on Epic Store. And this is just another case of to put it rudely "f-you got mine", and that is obvious from that comment how it is nice that Steam allows anyone to publish game but how it is good to be part of curated store.

And I won't even comment on that "competition is good for everyone" part.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK

Well with 1.0, we plan to have a conclusion to essentially the main narrative arc in the game.

Playing a Supergiant game before the narrative is complete sounds stupid beyond belief, so I'm happy to wait.

Imagine playing Transistor but having to stop after the Sybil fight and wait a few months for the next chunk of story.

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So, do we know by now if the remastered versions of Assasins Creed III and Liberation you get from the Season Pass will be on Steam?

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Playing a Supergiant game before the narrative is complete sounds stupid beyond belief, so I'm happy to wait.

Imagine playing Transistor but having to stop after the Sybil fight and wait a few months for the next chunk of story.

Hades is a roguelike tho, I'd imagine.the story would be structured in a way to facilitate 100hs of hours of playtime to get the full picture

Oct 26, 2017
Belarus
Hades is a roguelike tho, I'd imagine.the story would be structured in a way to facilitate 100hs of hours of playtime to get the full picture
Personally, I avoid all EA games with extremely rare exceptions, because I'm playing most of the games once and don't want to go back to them for the next 10 years. I've tried Invisible Inc. when it was just released in EA and hated it, but when I got it a few years later when they released 1.0 version and new DLC, I fell in love with this game. It's not just EA games, most modern games are required you to wait a few months after release for patches and DLCs to get the best experience. I did this mistake twice with Pillars of Eternity, played PoE1 at launch and hated it in the end because I've encountered like every possible glitch and balance error they eventually patched (but my experience was ruined already), PoE2 was not as disastrous, but I couldn't bother to play DLC despite having season pass, because they were not stand-alone and supposed to be played before the ending.

Arulan

Oct 25, 2017
It's hard to keep up with all the great Paradox Grand Strategy games. I've been having a great time playing as Bohemia in Crusader Kings II though. Coming back to Hearts of Iron IV will have to wait a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.