• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Razer Game Store is dead, who should go next?

• Epic Store

Votes: 261 38.8%
  • Windows Store

Votes: 156 23.2%
  • Bethesda.Net

Votes: 180 26.8%
  • Origin

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • PSN

Votes: 50 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Looks more edible than anything I got to eat during the stay abroad my class had in England. And from experience with French cuisines, it probably tastes much better than it looks. With English cuisines, its usually the opposite, except they don't look too hot to begin with.

You saying this isn't the most beautiful meal you've ever seen?

45a6fc2.jpg

lazerfox

Oct 26, 2017
Switzerland
Wow I had no idea Ace Attorney was coming to PC. Time to see what all the fuss is about.
I'm curios as well. The only thing I know about this series is that this anime dude really likes to yell "Objection!" and it seems that they used a $5 mic to record the voice lines.
You saying this isn't the most beautiful meal you've ever seen?
I can feel my blood pressure rising just by looking at that.

What's that black stuff? I've never seen that.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
It's actually the most beautiful, complete and elaborate latin based language.
But yeah, as spanish people would say "JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA" :"""")
It isn't a good latin language if there is a big difference between the way it is written and the way it is said. You guys got too much Germanic influences to be a proper latin language!

Deleted member 3700

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
With Ace Attorney coming to PC, many people can experience one of the greatest gaming series of all time.

I am not joking. The games are that good. $30 are no brainer.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
I used to make my own English style breakfast but with some items omitted of course because who has time to fry all that up in the morning. That kinda ended when I realized I can't really have a big breakfast anymore cause I will get really sleepy after.

DonFreecs

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Any way to make Apex legends run smoothly while having v-sync off? I have a pretty old monitor that doesn't support higher frame-rates, which makes the screen tearing unbearable if I turn V-sync off. (apologies if this isn't the place to ask questions)

Oct 26, 2017
Belarus
I can't praise Battlefleet Gothic: Armada II enough
71F04564C7A939204EDDA321D327363B762830FA
25F4A9E0CB93A698A5E6F342F52C820835C3B0B3
5B5F96567A9E103A74F1CBC5B102655A5EA20EB9
4173C3B912ADB6F5CF4E6DB4C2077A193B207289
49D6D45B891421CAC7CEB6F0197261D5CAA264F1
8BE9437764C9ECEC0C82C1CA16575BAAD6DAFBE0

Every Warhammer 40k universe fan should play it, others who enjoy strategy game should take a look as well

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
Is 5x set in stone, or does it suggest to craft the maximum number of badges with the available cards?

Any number seems to be working. I just did 2x and a 3x in one go.
Hehe I wrote that ME thing because many consider ME2 pinnacle of the franchise. But I liked ME1 more because focus was on main story and how that developed. With ME2 they went more with companion stories with main story sprinkled between. That is why I said that ME2 feels like TV Show. Overarching story is there but main focus are episodes with companions.

I have yet to play ME3, it is in my schedule for this year.
Enjoy! I's a pretty good game in my opinion, and you're most certainly already aware of the controversy surrounding it so at least you'll be prepared for what's coming. :p

Last edited:

JakeD

Nov 7, 2017
Anyone else been having connection issues with their xbone adapter lately? (Refusing to connect without re-plugging, disconnects, etc) I'm wondering if it's hardware or windows update issue.

Joe Spangle

Nov 1, 2017
Are M.2 SSD drives worth it? If i already have a couple of normal SSDs (plus a couple of old HDDs) connected up already? They seem expensive. Are they mostly intend for OS installation?

datamage

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else been having connection issues with their xbone adapter lately? (Refusing to connect without re-plugging, disconnects, etc) I'm wondering if it's hardware or windows update issue.

This used to happen to me, particularly after resuming from sleep. For me, it was fixed by moving it to a different USB bus.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Gotta get that deluxe edition for singelplayer content.

Pls be good port with decent options. The aliasing in screenshots is... bleh.

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
"PC gamers" are so spoiled. Everywhere I read about the Humble Monthly (including here) there are people complaining that it is horrible and that Humble is the worst ect. ect. It is $12! There has not been a single monthly that has not been worth the $12 (that one bundle with like Sniper Elite 2 and other 5-10 year old games was pretty bad but still). Even if you have every game you can sell all the games for much more than $12. This month I only want Cultist Simulator but that alone is worth more than $12! Now I can understand a month not being for you because you are not interested in the games or have the games but that doesn't mean its a bad bundle. That is like saying Monster Hunter World being sold for $10 is bad because I already have it. Also if you dont want a bundle, just dont buy it.

Sorry for the rant and this isnt just about Humble but most bundles and deals but it is just really annoying to read people complaining everywhere all the time. Its $12.

Status
Not open for further replies.