• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Razer Game Store is dead, who should go next?

• Epic Store

Votes: 261 38.8%
  • Windows Store

Votes: 156 23.2%
  • Bethesda.Net

Votes: 180 26.8%
  • Origin

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • PSN

Votes: 50 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
I saw the same line about removed release date for Mortal Kombat 11 today. Probably doesn't mean anything.

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
I saw the same line about removed release date for Mortal Kombat 11 today. Probably doesn't mean anything.

Those were added to "SteamDB" (PICS) during maintenance, presumably for new client. Unfortunately, it also leaked release dates for unannounced games.
Thus Valve hid release dates for all unreleased games and SteamDB will remove those once they update.

Andres

Oct 25, 2017
I mentioned this yesterday, a BUNCH of games have been updating on SteamDB with their release dates removed but still have the date on their steam page.

acafb9ddadcca0b92352826235f31206.png

Unless Epic has decided they need to keep games like Hentai Nation off Steam, this seems to just be a thing on SteamDBs side.

OP
OP
MRORANGE

MRORANGE

Nice thread btw :)
Oct 25, 2017
UK
SMarch Game Recommendations

Send a PM if you have a game recommendation for March, the more the merrier!

Games you could do:
Dead or Alive 6
ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove
Left Alive
Devil May Cry 5
The Caligula Effect: Overdose
Tom Clancy's The Division 2
One Piece: World Seeker
The Sinking City
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Assassin's Creed III Remastered
Tropico 6

2B0QzXu.png

NONE SO FAR

D7sTtCN.png

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines - Uzzy

xM8izhq.png

Devil Daggers - spineduke

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
so... I'm having an odd issue.
All of a sudden when I try to play games on my 4k TV my games are running much worse than before. Like binding of isaac feels like it's running at like half speed.
This didn't used to happen.

another odd issue is in file explorer if I try to right click anything in the quick access it explodes and kills file explorer.

I already ran scans for anything and came back clean.
This install is only a few months old on a new SSD drive.

I don't think either of these were happening last week, is something borked with a windows update?

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
I was about to fuckin' run away in terror I swear to god
you didn't look forward to another mega-thread of complaints about money-hatting, and counter-arguments about how good this is, and then have the same people repeat their arguments back and forth, ad nauseam?
I'd assume you mods live for these kind of things.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
you didn't look forward to another mega-thread of complaints about money-hatting, and counter-arguments about how good this is, and then have the same people repeat their arguments back and forth, ad nauseam?
I'd assume you mods live for these kind of things.

I was mostly expecting Devil Trigger memes and then being thrown out of my apartment

tuxfool

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm done for good with the windows store. I just can't install forza, I tried nearly everything I could google. There is no conclusive advice on how to fix it, and I sure as hell shouldn't need to make a fresh install just to install this piece of shit.

Digoman

Oct 27, 2017
I think I'm done for good with the windows store. I just can't install forza, I tried nearly everything I could google. There is no conclusive advice on how to fix it, and I sure as hell shouldn't need to make a fresh install just to install this piece of shit.

I was really surprised that I was able to install (even on another drive) and play Crackdown 3 without any problems, because that last time the store gave me headaches - not allowing to move apps between drives or completely uninstalling them - it did indeed required a complete reinstall to make it work again.

Well.. it did made me switch out of a local account on Windows to be able to search the Store, but that was just a blip compared to the usual difficulties. It is really perplexing how they still haven't decouple the store from the OS.

tuxfool

Oct 25, 2017
I was really surprised that I was able to install (even on another drive) and play Crackdown 3 without any problems, because that last time the store gave me headaches - not allowing to move apps between drives or completely uninstalling them - it did indeed required a complete reinstall to make it work again.

Well.. it did made me switch out of a local account on Windows to be able to search the Store, but that was just a blip compared to the usual difficulties. It is really perplexing how they still haven't decouple the store from the OS.
Yeah, effectively the store has made the choice for me.

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
Weird question... I'm thinking of unlinking my Rainbow Six account from my Steam so that it's easier to use family share whenever I'm playing Siege, which is the main online game that I play. I assume I can just delete the game from Steam, buy the normal edition for ~$15 or whatever on uPlay and.... my progress will hopefully be maintained? (Not that I really mind getting reset to zero as long as the base operators are unlocked)

Just curious if anyone has done this before.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Weird question... I'm thinking of unlinking my Rainbow Six account from my Steam so that it's easier to use family share whenever I'm playing Siege, which is the main online game that I play. I assume I can just delete the game from Steam, buy the normal edition for ~$15 or whatever on uPlay and.... my progress will hopefully be maintained? (Not that I really mind getting reset to zero as long as the base operators are unlocked)

Just curious if anyone has done this before.
You can just start up uplay and it should be there. Don't think you need to buy a new one. Unless the DLC doesn't transfer.

matimeo

UI/UX Game Industry Veteran
Verified
Oct 26, 2017

What's your issue?
Which Forza?

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
I mentioned this yesterday, a BUNCH of games have been updating on SteamDB with their release dates removed but still have the date on their steam page.

acafb9ddadcca0b92352826235f31206.png

Unless Epic has decided they need to keep games like Hentai Nation off Steam, this seems to just be a thing on SteamDBs side.

Any notable games.....like the opposite of "hentai nation" lol.

Andres

Oct 25, 2017
Any notable games.....like the opposite of "hentai nation" lol.
lol I just used it as an obvious case of "this is likely not an Epic thing and just a SteamDB thing." Basically anything that recently updated and is unreleased on Steam had their dates removed on the SteamDB page, so it's nothing people should be looking too hard into atm.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
What is the likely setting that causes Divinity OS to chug at max settings? I just dropped it to very high and kept playing but I feel like I'm missing out on some prettiness.

I love zooming in the camera, though - it looks like everything is in a doll house.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
So i trieds total war rome and during gameplay the fps plummets to 10-20 fps
I am running it with my nvidia card vut i cant figure what is causing the slowdon

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Should I give REmake another chance? Would play it with a guide because fixed camera takes every urge to explore and try out of me. And I would like to have played it before I get REmake 2.

Alternatively I would start Dragon Quest XI.

vastag

Oct 26, 2017
Just finished Farcry 5. Enjoyed both the gameplay and the story, but I'm not touching again a Frarcry game in a least a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.