• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Razer Game Store is dead, who should go next?

• Epic Store

Votes: 261 38.8%
  • Windows Store

Votes: 156 23.2%
  • Bethesda.Net

Votes: 180 26.8%
  • Origin

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • PSN

Votes: 50 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
You can't say this and not share total hours lost In Ubisofts worlds.

I had a buddy who was at 160 hours and hadn't finished Odyssey yet. That was only his time spent thus far in that one game.

AC2 is still my favorite.

Ggt8Ifz.png

Black Flag has 2 same entries that i need to deal with and some of the earlier AC games i maybe played even more because i didn't have Raptr or Gameplay Time Tracker back then. Also everything before AC Syndicate includes multiple playthroughs.

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
I should get Sinner, was enjoying the Xbox One version on a gamepass trial but it no shit went sub 720p constantly with drops from 60. Big fucking ew

Knurek

Oct 26, 2017
Ggt8Ifz.png

Black Flag has 2 same entries that i need to deal with and some of the earlier AC games i maybe played even more because i didn't have Raptr or Gameplay Time Tracker back then. Also everything before AC Syndicate includes multiple playthroughs.
Bro, set the last option in the picture, I literally can't handle you having mixed hours and days...
lk8zMCL.png

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
Took me 40 plus times and made me stop playing the game for half a year but I finally beat isobe and the dancing substories in Yakuza 0 huzzah!

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
I probably won't start Odyssey before all DLCs are out, but I intend to finish it 100% including DLCs (just like I did Origins).

Also JaseC will be happy to hear that Avalanche is finally fixing water in Just Cause 4

Haha, I still do have it installed. ;) One of these days. After Darksiders 3, probably.

Edit: Oh, wait, I uninstalled it. But it is on the list.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
The most frustrating thing about Exodus for me is watching a Let's Play where the player walks by all the searchable stuff and then complains about the scarcity of ammo/medkits.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
On Steam if you click on someone's Game section, and they've got like 1000 games, it'll crash the app. How is this even a thing? Are Steam ever going to fix it?

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
I remember replying to a cynical post by Nabs and reassuring him that, as a sort-of-long-time Just Cause fan, the previews have hit the right notes, and all pieces were falling into place.

And then the reviews hit, and it turned out there were many funny-looking pieces that didn't fall into place.

I apologise if my optimism gave you false hope, Nabs. :( Stupid Squeenix.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Tbf I got it for 75% off, so as long as it's as crazy and fun as the previous three, I'll be happy.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
When Hellblade started, it alluded to the fact that if the black goop reached her head, the game would be over and you would have to restart. I just got my arm full of goop (it fills up with each death) after doing fine with the combat until now, in one of the later trials where you are
running away from something in a maze-like place, and the graphics are all distorded making it fucked to see where youre going and thus making it hugely trial and error
. I am not pleased.

And since I know im near-ish the end, if I happen to goop my way into a gameover state before I'm done, the game and Ninja Theory can go fuck themselves.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
It might be pushing it, but if I were Deep Silver, I'd put a link to their Epic Store page on a prominent position on the Steam Store page.
You'd get the better cut from Epic, and still use Steam to advertize your game for you.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Gets invite on Steam from "Lisa".

No idea who this is, so checks profile.

"In non-Steam game RDR2"

Status
Not open for further replies.