• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Razer Game Store is dead, who should go next?

• Epic Store

Votes: 261 38.8%
  • Windows Store

Votes: 156 23.2%
  • Bethesda.Net

Votes: 180 26.8%
  • Origin

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • PSN

Votes: 50 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018

Memphis-Ahn

Nov 7, 2017
If Darkest Dungeon 2 is just more of the same and doesn't have significant gameplay differences I will be disappointed.

Myradeer

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Lol, it's possible to get dupes in Fanatical Mystery Bundle. Fanatical support has to manually replace the dupes from disappointed users posting in r/GameDeals.

UltraJay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I haven't watched any of the Fate anime because I wanted to finish the original VN. It really takes a while to dig through though. I'm still on the first route and may never get to the others since I've put it down for now.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't watched any of the Fate anime because I wanted to finish the original VN. It really takes a while to dig through though. I'm still on the first route and may never get to the others since I've put it down for now.
I don't think it's worth it tbh. But then again I legit dislike VNs so yeah.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
No offense but Era is not any better than r/pcgaming. The feeling of superiority and elitism that you feel is not founded in reality.
Honestly, for all the shit people fling at Era, and for how bad it is towards modering PC and Steam related threads, it's still an island of civility in the vast of ocean of deplorable shit that is the gaming audience.

sanhora

Oct 25, 2017
VN gives you the base knowledge needed to get the most out of all things Fate, so it's a good idea to finish it first, even if it's somewhat of a slog to get through. The chances of Fate route getting a proper adaptation seem pretty low and even if it does get adapted it won't be out for another 3-4 years at the earliest. While UBW's adaptation is pretty good overall, it's still somewhat flawed because they cut most of Shirou's inner monologue.

BubbaGum

Oct 26, 2017
VN gives you the base knowledge needed to get the most out of all things Fate, so it's a good idea to finish it first, even if it's somewhat of a slog to get through. The chances of Fate route getting a proper adaptation seem pretty low and even if it does get adapted it won't be out for another 3-4 years at the earliest. While UBW's adaptation is pretty good overall, it's still somewhat flawed because they cut most of Shirou's inner monologue.
I still don't know where to properly get the VN. Any particular place I should be getting it from?

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
N5HF4oV.png

xGTXaDy.jpg

source.gif

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, is there an app besides MicMute that will let me use a hotkey to toggle my Mic being muted and play a sound in my headphones to let me know?

MicMute was working fine for a few days, but now it no longer plays the sound in my headphones when I toggle the mute. The sound plays fine if I change output to speakers. Which is 100% useless since I want this for my headset.

Is there really no way to do this natively? I fucking hate 3rd party Windows software.
Anyone?

Deleted member 5864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
AC1 might still be my favorite. Nothing to be ashamed of. (fuck the beggars tho).

Well, maybe 2/brotherhood were better, but I enjoyed the hunt in the first game much more. The sequels focused a lot more on exploration and the modern day plot always dragged the games down for me.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
After platinuming Fate/Extella on PS4, I am so ready for Extella Link. Gimme more!
==================

After 145 hours, the spectre of AC Odyssey looms over me no more. Finished it to completion and earned all the base-game+Live-service added achievements.

Don't think I have ever been so happy to finally be done with something. What a slog it was.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
I quite enjoyed AC1 as well. Still my favorite setting by far. But I liked the gameplay/story of AC2+Brotherhood most.

I can now say that i finished all mainline AC games up until Odyssey 100%. Next step, finishing all spin off games 100% XD

Oh no.

No, no, no. Those look really bad.

Last edited:

sanhora

Oct 25, 2017
I still don't know where to properly get the VN. Any particular place I should be getting it from?
There's likely never going to be an official localization, so realistically your options are either watching a Youtube playthrough or acquiring it through other means. You can message me on the ERA Discord if you need links.

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Why does this sound so creepy? Like they were forced to read something off a teleprompter.

Given how a lot of stuff around the Epic Game Store riles people up it probably went a million times through PR before it got released.

I mean, other than the game being exclusive this is per se not a bad thing.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Given how a lot of stuff around the Epic Game Store riles people up it probably went a million times through PR before it got released.

I mean, other than the game being exclusive this is per se not a bad thing.

Agreed, mine, and i imagine many others reaction to the store would be less negative if it were standard practice to give half of the 18% to the consumer

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Agreed, mine, and i imagine many others reaction to the store would be less negative if it were standard practice to give half of the 18% to the consumer

Yeah. If they would incentivise devs to lower the price compared to competing stores due to the money split without paying for exclusives this whole thing would've probably not caused (and likely still causing) as much controversy.

Of course then would be the issue that probably other than Steam no store could afford to compete on prices.

matimeo

UI/UX Game Industry Veteran
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I can now say that i finished all mainline AC games up until Odyssey 100%. Next step, finishing all spin off games 100% XD

You can't say this and not share total hours lost In Ubisofts worlds.

I had a buddy who was at 160 hours and hadn't finished Odyssey yet. That was only his time spent thus far in that one game.

AC2 is still my favorite.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
How spooky is Devotion?

S̯̖̩̰̤̝̟͚̥̮̰ͭ̐̋̐͋̂ͧ͢͢͡͝p̼̙͍͉̹͙͐ͫ̂̋ͤͦ̉̊ͪ͂ͮ̊͊̈̎ͯͣ̎̊͢͜ͅͅơ̆ͦ͛͑̍͐ͣ̇̎͐́͂͆͗͑͏̤̯̪͈̟̬̖̖̱́ͅö͉͕̱́͐̄͐͊ͨ̒͝͠͞͡ͅk̷̢̟̬̯͚̹̜̫̥̝̳̺̼̍̅ͤ͗́͟͝y̸̡͙͇̼̰ͨͩ̆̆ͭ͐̏̀͘͞ͅ!̶̩̦̺͈̮̹̫̮̼̖̱̟̫͙͚͇̎̈ͦ̆̇̉ͤ͂̐͂ͥ̂̏̂͛ͯ́ͅ
̢̏̾̒ͪ̈́͌̌ͥ̓̐̿ͧ̊̄̄̑̒̓͏͉̥̫̳̦͍͍̱̝̦K̶̵̨̟̘̪̬̹̹̮̼͓͆͊̿ͭͯ̎͗̓͌͌ͧ͐͠͝i̛͇͎̹͛̔ͪ̂̐̄͒̄ͬ̑͂ͫ̅ͨͩͦ̓̚͡ͅľ̴̨̔ͭͨ̔̄̀ͪ̀̑̀̚͏͔̤̹͍̲̼l̸̸̨̧͎̞̥͎̱̹͖̮̊͛̋ͩ̊ͩͥ̏̓ͧ̐ͨ̄̅̓ͨ̽̐̚͡!̳̲̦͈̗ͮ͗͌ͭͣͧ͘̕͢͜͝
̢̏ͧͯ͗ͪͥ͡҉̵͍̜̜͎̬̪̪͈̯D̨̹̖͔̼̖̣̼͉̩̖̝͍̦̝ͫ̆̈́͑͛͑͝î̵͖̤̜̪̠̳͕͍̪̺̟̼͈̹̰̾͛̓͛͒ͪ͂ͨ̑̚͢͞ͅͅe̡̛͎͙͚͖̲̞̣̬̲̟͖̜̲̎̋͋̍ͤͣ̈́̀͛͗ͫͬ̾͛̅̉̐̌ͭ͢͝!̶̴̶̡̫̻͛ͣ̀̍͗̌̄͒̾̏̿ͅͅ
̷̨̢̻̱̻̙͉̭̬̲̬̗̳̱̟̝̼ͭ̎̃̀̇͂̄ͮͣ̓̂ͬ̒͊͐̓̚͢͞死̷̨͇̺̯̙̩̬̼̗͇͖̝͖͓͍̱̣̩̱ͦͪ̇͒̆͋̑̈́̂͜͝了̋ͫ͋̆̽̊̿̌ͯ҉̵̱͚͉̰̱̝̟̮͓̻̣͟͠
̷̷͇̟̗͖͉̮̖͍̿͐͒̍̃͞怎̢̻̰̞̠̞͚̣̫͇̈́̑̇̓̈͘͜͢͟ͅͅ么̧̿̍ͯ͒ͧ͌̃ͪͧ͗̽͐̍͘͞͏̤̦̻͍͔̱̖了̷̡̱̳͙͕̞͐ͫ̂ͤ̀̚
̴̡̞̘̹̮̪͔̘̭̩͉̱̳̞ͥͧ̾͛̊̇̎̽̎́̔̈ͣ̃͐͋̿̀̚啊̧̛͔̞̼͚̭̲̼̞̤͎͓̥̯͇̹̬̀̂͗͛̉̈̈ͥ̈́͂͐̃͐͒̚̚啊̵̶̢͎͔̫̠͖̜̦̦̠̲̹͍͔̰͚͖ͣ͆̂ͤͤ͌̊̌̃̕啊̸̡̪̼̱̬̩͖͔̮̄͐ͯ̈́̄̉̂̓ͤ̀̌̋̇ͯ̆̚͞͞͝ͅ啊̢̈́ͬ͒̎̓̏͒̆̇̂͢͏͙̖̙̣͉͉̘͇̲啊̣͉͇̰͙̩͙̣̹͓͉͓̗̓͛̈̈́ͦ̃̈̀͜ͅ!̨͕̪̤̦̰̦̘͖̼̹͙̰̓̓̔͋͑ͯͥ̾̎͗̐̀

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I know we have a few Forza nuts around here, do those games have some sort of campaign or something? like what's the single player hook?

Casper

Oct 25, 2017
I know we have a few Forza nuts around here, do those games have some sort of campaign or something? like what's the single player hook?

Whether you are talking Horizon or Motorsport, the hook for me was always to get faster and faster cars, unlock more tracks, more events, etc. I play most of Forza offline and always have. The hourly Forzathon LIVE Events in Horizon 3 was fun sometimes though. I suppose the hook is also the progression in License/Rank ups.

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
I hate that the dialog text in Yakuza 0 doesn't scale to resolution, so blurry compared to the 4K plus ssaa I'm playing at ugh
So far is pretty similar to Detention in terms of spookiness. A little jump scare at the start (just like Detention) and a lot of gloomy upsetting stuff. I'm an hour in.
Definitely going to pick it up once I finish Yakuza 0. Implementing a strict best two games before buying another policy until my backlog starts getting cleared up lol

Battle against the disco queen is still so hard ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.