• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Razer Game Store is dead, who should go next?

• Epic Store

Votes: 261 38.8%
  • Windows Store

Votes: 156 23.2%
  • Bethesda.Net

Votes: 180 26.8%
  • Origin

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • PSN

Votes: 50 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Two hours into Obra Dinn and my first impression is that its extremely unique, nothing else like it . But it does give a good work out for the old noggin . Anyone have any experience with it and knows if there isnt some kind of hiden ticking clock and im free to watch death scens and take in as much details as i can at my own pace ?

Yes.

Even if the game tells you to hurry up and get back on the boat.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
The ending of AC1 was pretty neat. Lots of people trying to solve those puzzles.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
LOL they just confirmed the Switch version of Dragon Quest XI will have orchestral music.

RIP PC/PS4 MUSTARRACE

well PC has mods at least

Parsnip

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Two hours into Obra Dinn and my first impression is that its extremely unique, nothing else like it . But it does give a good work out for the old noggin . Anyone have any experience with it and knows if there isnt some kind of hiden ticking clock and im free to watch death scens and take in as much details as i can at my own pace ?
No time limit or anything of the sort. At some point you'll be given an option to leave the boat without having solved everything and you can go or stay, but even if you leave, the game saves you at the boat and you can just load that up again.

Einherjer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
LOL they just confirmed the Switch version of Dragon Quest XI will have orchestral music.

RIP PC/PS4 MUSTARRACE

well PC has mods at least

PS4 i can understand but PC has orchestral music (and yes if you don't use mods on pc it's you own damn fault) runs at 60 fps and doesn't look like complete dogshit so?

yuraya

Oct 25, 2017
Never forget when some here on Era accused PC users of piracy for downloading that orchestral mod.

When the same shit is included for Switch owners its time to celebrate tho.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
PS4 i can understand but PC has orchestral music (and yes if you don't use mods on pc it's you own damn fault) runs at 60 fps and doesn't look like complete dogshit so?

Shouldn't require mods to begin with.
It's also a bit more than just the OST actually:

Hope the stuff is going to be available for the PC version eventually.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Switch DQXI is getting an orchestrated OST lol

come on Square
Square gonna be Square. Well, I hope at least on that version it will sell better. The game is so incredible, it deserves all the money it can make. I hope they decide to make more Dragon Quest games of this kind.
Hope the stuff is going to be available for the PC version eventually.

I guess people could hack open the Switch, and try to mod the stuff into PC, as it all runs on Unreal Engine 4, a fairly well understood engine? That's about the only hope you should have there.

Willy

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else got Ghoulboy revoked?

Yeah. From what I can gather, the developer had some kind of payment issue with a now defunct bundle site, gogobundle, and instead of just revoking those specific keys, he accidentally revoked them from every other bundle site it had been sold on as well ( I had bought my key as part of Fanatical's Hidden Gem Bundle 7 last April) Its obviously annoying but the timing didn't look great considering it releases on the Switch tomorrow. People have been sending the dev proof of their account warnings and he has been sending out new keys but I think I'll wait for Fanatical to sort it out.

Einherjer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Square gonna be Square. Well, I hope at least on that version it will sell better. The game is so incredible, it deserves all the money it can make. I hope they decide to make more Dragon Quest games of this kind.

Yes that's nice i mean the port is pretty late so they had to include some extras i still don't plan to play it again personally.

JD3Nine

The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
Texas, United States
It would be great if the extra stuff came to PC. But if it doesn't I don't really feel like I'm missing out on anything. The game is long enough that I'm not gonna play it again for some extra side quests.

Einherjer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Oninaki the new action-RPG from Tokyo RPG Factory announced for steam (and switch/PS4)

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any ways to "manage" your Steam Cloud saves?

Because of the weird corporate firewall on the network at work I sometime get issues with the cloud saves uploads at the end of my lunch break play session. The thing is, it doesn't actually error's out, it just doesn't upload the save. IT is telling me that technically everything steam related is allowed through the firewall and it does work most of the time.... It's just really annoying when I get home and launch my game to find out I don't have my latest save. I often have to actually VPN into my work computer to get the saves and copy them manually lol.

Having a way to see which save is actually in the cloud and to manually force an upload or download would be really great.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
Is there any ways to "manage" your Steam Cloud saves?

Because of the weird corporate firewall on the network at work I sometime get issues with the cloud saves uploads at the end of my lunch break play session. The thing is, it doesn't actually error's out, it just doesn't upload the save. IT is telling me that technically everything steam related is allowed through the firewall and it does work most of the time.... It's just really annoying when I get home and launch my game to find out I don't have my latest save. I often have to actually VPN into my work computer to get the saves and copy them manually lol.

Having a way to see which save is actually in the cloud and to manually force an upload or download would be really great.

https://store.steampowered.com/account/remotestorage The "Show Files" page will tell you when the files were uploaded.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like there's been no good movie studio/tv studio simulator games since The Movies :(

Empire TV Tycoon is alright but its like playing a spreadsheet

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Argh, I am making good progress at beating this final(?) boss in Pillars of Eternity, but important stuff seems to be missing from the combat log. Something will go bad and I'll look at the log and it will say "(boss) knocked out Eder" but there won't be anything there to say what caused the knockout.

Vice versa I have done massive damage on the boss and I can't figure out what ability did it. The combat log doesn't get saved for any period of time, does it?

Edit: Ohhhhh, I looks like you have expand the entries by clicking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.