• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Razer Game Store is dead, who should go next?

• Epic Store

Votes: 261 38.8%
  • Windows Store

Votes: 156 23.2%
  • Bethesda.Net

Votes: 180 26.8%
  • Origin

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • PSN

Votes: 50 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
I've been thinking of picking up Dark Souls Remastered (75% off) for a replay. I wonder if the improvements are worth it. The 60fps bug won't persist anymore, at least.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I love that AC7's reviews went from Overwhelmingly Negative around launch to Mostly Positive already. It's recuperated nicely which is great, cuz the game is absolutely amazing and runs quite solid.

Hope to add my own positive review soon. So glad it came to PC.

... Now I just hope those remasters that were pre-order bonuses come to PC as well.

Nov 4, 2017
Baltimore, MD
Added!

D7sTtCN.png

Hard West - Tizoc
Hard West is a turn based tactics game with a wild west setting. Control Warren as travels the western frontier seeking revenge against the demonic forces that destroyed his life as he recruits allies to his cause along his journey.

The game consists of 8 main scenarios and has various difficulty options allowing you to tweak the gameplay to your preference whether you want to make your experience easier or harder.

The main goal for this challenge is to simply complete the main game's scenarios.

xM8izhq.png

Catherine Classic - Uzzy
It's February, and that means Valentine's Day, and what better way to celebrate that by spending some quality time with your waifu? Get the 'Starting a New Life' or 'Lord of the Night' achievement in Catherine!

I think I might do these. Question, I have Hard West on GoG, what do I need to do to prove completion?

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
I think I might do these. Question, I have Hard West on GoG, what do I need to do to prove completion?
A screenshot of ending credits or the missions selection screen should do, I guess.

I haven't finished it, but the missions are open-ended from what I remember. There are several mission scenarios, but they're all related to the main story. You can choose which mission/scenario to tackle first. So I believe finishing the main scenario only won't yield you the "Complete all scenarios" achievement on Steam.

yuraya

Oct 25, 2017
I've been thinking of picking up Dark Souls Remastered (75% off) for a replay. I wonder if the improvements are worth it. The 60fps bug won't persist anymore, at least.

Its Dark Souls. The savior of video games.

Its gonna be worth replaying at least once every year for the rest of all our lives. And yes remastered version is worth the money. Think of it as you paying the game money for the privilege of having it in your library.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I love that AC7's reviews went from Overwhelmingly Negative around launch to Mostly Positive already. It's recuperated nicely which is great, cuz the game is absolutely amazing and runs quite solid.

Hope to add my own positive review soon. So glad it came to PC.

... Now I just hope those remasters that were pre-order bonuses come to PC as well.

Have they added the flight stick support?

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever

PC-tan

Feb 25, 2018
I find this image funny for some reason.

Also after playing a bit of this I think I am finally going to pick up Titanfall 2, I really loved Titanfall 1 and just never got around to playing 2

79faba108a6823ff9f594bb50c8004297060675dbf3e6fe70eff8d98f10ba3e4.png

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Really regret buying that game on Switch. No loss if you don't get to play it, I'd say.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
I find this image funny for some reason.

Also after playing a bit of this I think I am finally going to pick up Titanfall 2, I really loved Titanfall 1 and just never got around to playing 2

79faba108a6823ff9f594bb50c8004297060675dbf3e6fe70eff8d98f10ba3e4.png

The T2 campaign is way more fun than it has a right to be, especially since T1 didn't even have a campaign.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
Just played quite a bit of Apex Legends, and I like it a lot. I'm gonna be putting a lot of time into this game. It's easily my favorite battle royale game.

PC-tan

Feb 25, 2018
The T2 campaign is way more fun than it has a right to be, especially since T1 didn't even have a campaign.
TF1 did have a campaign sort of but not the kind that people would normally think of, I wonder if it's still even possible to do even that one now since TF1 is likely very dead

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Without being too spoilery (but putting your answer in spoilers), do I have to worry too much about hobbling myself in RE2 B by the things I do in RE2 A?

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Its Dark Souls. The savior of video games.

Its gonna be worth replaying at least once every year for the rest of all our lives. And yes remastered version is worth the money. Think of it as you paying the game money for the privilege of having it in your library.
At 75% off, I'd definitely pick it up. Then again, I'm a Dark Souls fanatic.
Yeah, I guess so.

I'm gonna top-up some Steam money so that I can buy Dark Souls and SAO Fatal Bullet in one purchase to get the lunar sale discount.

SAO can wait.

Last edited:

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So they didn't carry over the stuff from the original like closing the shutters and taking guns? (I'm ok with that)

Yes. It's basically just a remixed and shorter version of the A campaign. Most of the same puzzles, inventory management, etc, except with some different item and enemy layouts.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
A few games on my wishlist are 50 cents so ill grab unruly heroes, dsrk souls remastered and one of those.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I just noticed that some of my Steam friends are now showing up in yellow instead of the standard blue in the friend's list... Why is that?

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
I actually bought something in a Steam sale, it's been a long while.

This is such a good sale. Lots of games at their lowest discounts, and the side activity is not just a gimmick. It encourages you to purchase some games to gain that sweet, sweet, additional discount.

zkylon

Oct 25, 2017
QMKl3qg.png

thinking of one of these for the "free" monies

not really thinking too hard about rimworld, more the other 4

also the only free things in life are the games the epic store gives you that i'll never play yisss

also pls saoirse how many coins do you have i must know

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
So the last items I got from my bonus pay finally arrived, was waiting on my Nike AF1 ID and the Anne Pro 2, this was my Christmas haul this year:

EpZ8LfN.jpg

Anne Pro 2 - It's a mechanical Bluetooth keyboard with white Kaliah switches, very nice typing experience, also ordered a set of custom keycaps off bangood but they won't be here for a while.

EtBSPvA.jpg

They keyboard did come with some coloured key-caps which does make it it pretty nice already. Really loving the 60% keyboard, I can understand they hyp behind them.

nfl0Fnl.jpg

Also picked up some NikeID Air Force 1 High's

1oznbZU.jpg

So comfy.

tcUa6f6.jpg

Managed to snag a deal on the apple watch series 4 cellular - life changer.

ZGlFz9L.jpg

Also a orngae strap of course.

nSCogMO.jpg

PS1 Classic that was half-price, played it once... now in the closet like the snes classic.

LOM5OKj.jpg

This was an interesting pick-up, this guy in HK does clear shell DS refurbs so picked this up, It's okay, the D-PAD is not great but it could be the rubber contact, will need to look into this.

qlnb3wq.jpg

Some good old Joop. I buy a few of these at Christmas as they go dirt cheap.

UxObWy5.jpg

Embarrassingly I didn't previously own this:

mrIwLVs.jpg

Some more light reading.

WrIlPyL.jpg

Audio Technica ATH-C200BT, really glad I got these, I am not a big fan on in-ear headphones with those removable rubber things as they never stick in or I lose them, not in the UK yet so had to order them from japan.

y89eX3y.jpg

Street Fighter Capcom mug.

dyJAffV.jpg

Which heats up to show a hadouken!

PTbFPFd.jpg

My £3 mouse got upgrade to a £14.99 mouse, the G203 is nice but still getting used to it.

j5TI3p3.jpg

Also RGB:

G3XG5mS.jpg
That's a pretty great haul. Did all of this take nearly a month to arrive, or is it only now that the last stragglers also got delivered?

fspm

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And yes remastered version is worth the money. Think of it as you paying the game money for the privilege of having it in your library.
I think of it as they should have fixed ptde as they were supposed to ages ago. Not to mention remastered is worse in several aspects or so I've heard.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
also pls saoirse how many coins do you have i must know

I realised yesterday that coins are actually currency-specific (presumably because the particulars vary), so I have a few different balances:

AU store: 2,000 (I opened my envelope and bought the badge)
IN store: 5,566 (Yakuza Kiwami pre-order)
RU store: 11,198 (Mortal Kombat 11 pre-order, Lionheart, Sekiro pre-order, WW3: Black Gold DLC)
TR store: 7,309 (Peregrin, Thimbleweed Park + DLC, Windscape, Kholat DLC, Shadow Complex DLC)
KZ store: 8,388 (Anno 1800 pre-order, Far Cry: New Dawn pre-order, Jump Force pre-order, Trials Rising pre-order)

lazerfox

Oct 26, 2017
Switzerland

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
What can you do with 4000 tokens, doesn't seem like much. Not buying anything though, saving for DMCV and Sekiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.