• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Razer Game Store is dead, who should go next?

• Epic Store

Votes: 261 38.8%
  • Windows Store

Votes: 156 23.2%
  • Bethesda.Net

Votes: 180 26.8%
  • Origin

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • PSN

Votes: 50 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BAN PUNCHER

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I actually couldnt care less about ya mate :v
Oh thank goodness it seems your ignore function isn't working at the moment now we can go back to being best friendos again!

ewpcoLr.gif

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
abusing the tokens with refunds falls literally in "thats why we cant have nice things" territory. RIP any such promotion anytime soon I guess.

as long as you all realise that and dont cry about it in the future is all im saying :p

These people are giving Valve 60+ dollars for games that come out in the future, I don't see that as abuse. It seems like it's exactly why the refund system was created. Pre-orders are a scam anyway. Stay woke.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So if I understood it right, I will get coupon when I have 15000 tokens?

How many tokens do I get by pre-ordering a game at reuglar sales price (as in 60$)?

empo

Jan 27, 2018
Does anyone know what's up with this game? Can't find anything and their twitter doesn't look very active.

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Does anyone know what's up with this game? Can't find anything and their twitter doesn't look very active.

Forgot about this one. It is on my wishlist, along with 600 other games I will never buy.

Speaking of wishlists, is there no way to remove a game from your wishlist from the store page? I click the wishlist button assuming that would uncheck it but that takes me to my wishlist and I have to find the game in the wishlist and remove from there.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
"If you wanted Titanfall 3, you should've bought Titanfall 2!!!"

I'm assuming that those who want Titanfall 3 did buy 2. Tired of seeing this on Twitter, Reddit and here.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
"If you wanted Titanfall 3, you should've bought Titanfall 2!!!"

I'm assuming that those who want Titanfall 3 did buy 2. Tired of seeing this on Twitter, Reddit and here.

It truly is the stupidest of hot takes, as it assumes that individuals purchases have any impact on corporate decisions.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Maxed out the Lunar Sale badge. 4500 EXP.

That's wild. Though I now find myself in the precarious position of having to level to 165, as I don't like when my level isn't divisible by 5.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Only Inside for me this sale. Money is tight thanks Switch

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
These threads didn''t feel complete without Ban Puncher regularly shitposting. Finally back to normal.

Joe Spangle

Nov 1, 2017
Is Ghost Recon Wildlands worth it if im only really going to play it solo? its at £14.69 which seems cheap.

UltraJay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Wargroove only has 16:9 resolutions which is understandable for me on this 16:10 monitor BUT...

When you set to fullscreen it ZOOMS in so that the pixels don't stretch. Fine, I don't want that either but I don't want everything to be zoomed in when the pixels look better zoomed out! I like the way it looks in a window better. Also trying to see if getting a borderless window app to work for it.

There really should be a choice of zoom level or something. I was fine with there being black bars on the top and bottom as I'm used to that but I don't even get the option.

Status
Not open for further replies.