• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
So I've been pricing together a build to replace my current aging machine. Am hoping it will last at least half the coming console generation. Am getting ddr4-3000 RAM, from my brother-in-law for free, which I know isn't ideal, but free is free. Can swap it out for 3400 or 3600 later if need be. Hence no RAM listed.
Am always up to get advice on things to change:

System Builder

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor ($428.50 @ Vuugo)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler ($129.99 @ Canada Computers)
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard ($239.99 @ Newegg Canada) - might swap this with the upcoming MSI x570 Tomahawk if it lives up to its hype and is priced decently in CAD.
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive ($99.99 @ Canada Computers)
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB GAMING OC Video Card ($579.99 @ Newegg Canada) - GPU listed is placeholder until AMD announce their next gpu line.
Case: Fractal Design Define 7 XL ATX Full Tower Case ($279.99 @ Newegg Canada) - not my preferred case, but unless the be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 comes down in price drastically, i've had good experiences with the Define series
Power Supply: Corsair RM (2019) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($169.99 @ Amazon Canada)

Last edited:

Danj

Oct 26, 2017
Cambridge, UK
Looking for recommendations - someone suggested I could post in here.

My birthday's coming up in a couple of weeks and I decided that a new monitor might be nice.

My budget is around £300 and here's what I'm looking for:
  • 23-25 inch (I don't have space for a bigger one)
  • Better refresh rate than 60Hz
  • HDMI for my PS4 and DisplayPort for my gaming PC
  • Must have built in speakers
  • In stock somewhere that ships to the UK (e.g. Amazon UK, Scan.co.uk, Ebuyer.com, Overclockers.co.uk etcetera) before May 11th
My gaming PC has an nVidia GTX 1080 Ti graphics card if that makes a difference.

DjRalford

Dec 14, 2017
Well after looking I've decided against upgrading my 4790k, even though it may be holding back my 2080ti a bit everything still just runs beautifully for a 6yr old chip.

I am hoping that by 3rd quarter next year zen 4 will be out giving me a nice upgrade path on AM5 which following AMD's record should be supported with newer processors for a long time.

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
Currently have an i5 6500 and GTX 1660 Ti combo in my machine.
Thinking of upgrading to Ryzen 7 3700x. Is it worth doing that? I know it's kind of overkill for this GPU, but it feels like with the upcoming console generation switching to 8 cores, the 3700x will future proof me while the Ryzen 5 3600 won't do so. The GPU will inevitably need an upgrade in a few years, so my thinking is if I get the 3700 it'll just be the GPU upgrade, whereas if I go with the 3600 I'll have to do both? Especially if I decide to switch to 1440p or 144hz.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
So I just finished my build and my ram is still showing 2133 mhz in bios.

Crazymoogle what did you do to get your ram speed to display correctly? Mine is 3200mhz but is not showing that in bios? I have the Asus tuf gaming x570 too.

Edit: nevermind. I just switched to something called "D.O.C.P" mode and it fixed it for some reason lol. Never heard of that before.

Duck Sauce

Oct 30, 2017
United States
What do you guys do with your old cases? I have a corsair 800D just lying around and I need to get rid of it. I've offered it to people but no one wants it. I'm thinking of just taking it to the dumpster and tossing it.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
So I've been pricing together a build to replace my current aging machine. Am hoping it will last at least half the coming console generation. Am getting ddr4-3000 RAM, from my brother-in-law for free, which I know isn't ideal, but free is free. Can swap it out for 3400 or 3600 later if need be. Hence no RAM listed.
Am always up to get advice on things to change:

System Builder

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor ($428.50 @ Vuugo)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler ($129.99 @ Canada Computers)
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard ($239.99 @ Newegg Canada) - might swap this with the upcoming MSI x570 Tomahawk if it lives up to its hype and is priced decently in CAD.
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive ($99.99 @ Canada Computers)
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB GAMING OC Video Card ($579.99 @ Newegg Canada) - GPU listed is placeholder until AMD announce their next Zen line.
Case: Fractal Design Define 7 XL ATX Full Tower Case ($279.99 @ Newegg Canada) - not my preferred case, but unless the be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 comes down in price drastically, i've had good experiences with the Define series
Power Supply: Corsair RM (2019) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($169.99 @ Amazon Canada)

You could save some money by going for a smaller cooler.
The 3700X doesnt need a Dark Rock 4 Pro to boost to its normal limits, a regular Dark Rock 4 or Shadow Rock 3 will get the job done pretty much just as well.
Those massive double tower coolers have reach a point of diminishing return very quickly with weaker CPUs....not that the 3700X is weak, just that it doesnt generate enough heat to warrant getting a cooler that large.
Df0ksyjkUYbjWaXc.jpg

Zen processors arent expect to come to GPUs any time soon....hahaha.
I assume you meant RDNA 2. Those might actually drop later this year.
But the latest Ampere rumors make looking at AMD an absolute no from me on the GPU side of things.

Note that the GA100 is highly unlikely going to go untampered in the Ampere 80Ti so dont expect a 28TFLOP xx80Ti, thats likely the Alpha Titan.
index.php

So I just finished my build and my ram is still showing 2133 mhz in bios.

Crazymoogle what did you do to get your ram speed to display correctly? Mine is 3200mhz but is not showing that in bios? I have the Asus tuf gaming x570 too.

Edit: nevermind. I just switched to something called "D.O.C.P" mode and it fixed it for some reason lol. Never heard of that before.

Yeah DOCP is the same as XMP.
It usually just depends on the RAM and motherboard you have, what the XMP profile settings will be called.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
You could save some money by going for a smaller cooler.
The 3700X doesnt need a Dark Rock 4 Pro to boost to its normal limits, a regular Dark Rock 4 or Shadow Rock 3 will get the job done pretty much just as well.
Those massive double tower coolers have reach a point of diminishing return very quickly with weaker CPUs....not that the 3700X is weak, just that it doesnt generate enough heat to warrant getting a cooler that large.
Df0ksyjkUYbjWaXc.jpg

Zen processors arent expect to come to GPUs any time soon....hahaha.
I assume you meant RDNA 2. Those might actually drop later this year.
But the latest Ampere rumors make looking at AMD an absolute no from me on the GPU side of things.

Note that the GA100 is highly unlikely going to go untampered in the Ampere 80Ti so dont expect a 28TFLOP xx80Ti, thats likely the Alpha Titan.
index.php
Am trying to find the best quiet cooler that still keeps temps as low as possible. I had heard noctua and be quiet were the best in this regard and I don't want to go liquid as that's overkill for me. I didnt even realize i had picked the Pro over the regular. will look into swapping that out for sure.

As for the GPU, i'm hedging my bets based on AMD making the chips for the next gen consoles, Vega, Zen, RDNA2, whatever AMD is internally calling their next line up of cards, I'm holding out for that. will stick with my 970 until then, as it puts in the work if I drop certain settings down and I can manage or I'll grab a something like the 5700xt or a 2070 if i can find either cheap to tide me over for a few years

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
GTX 1650S with an i5 3570K.

Games like Warzone have too many microfreezes and hitching at 60 FPS.

Would like a decent budget upgrade for my CPU that will allow me to run games from 60-144 FPS. Any recommendations that are price friendly (in CAD)?

Nothing

Oct 30, 2017
Yup, the rumor mill is now saying Q3 for the RTX 3070 and 3080, so it could be even earlier than our previous conservative estimates of September. Which makes sense bc Nvidia has to properly gouge people well before November console launches. That would be something if Jensen really does announce the lineup and launch date at that conference next month. I thought that would be too soon, but apparently not.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
GTX 1650S with an i5 3570K.

Games like Warzone have too many microfreezes and hitching at 60 FPS.

Would like a decent budget upgrade for my CPU that will allow me to run games from 60-144 FPS. Any recommendations that are price friendly (in CAD)?

The R5 3600 is a very very solid upgrade from the 3570K it should last you most if not all of the generation, you could probably even skate by quite happily with a 1600AF actually.
Not too expensive and can be mated to a B450 motherboard or wait for B550 and prolong the life of your system.

But if you want to go really budget best bang for buck CPUs.
The R3 3300X is a surprising performer for very little money.
It beats an i7 7700K if you want to check benchmarks of how that CPU is handling games these days thats a decent place to start.
e8tsvzQ.jpg

ypfiH1P.png

^These are US prices dunno how that translates to CAD.

But literally any of Ryzen 3000 series should get you where you need to be/
Yup, the rumor mill is now saying Q3 for the RTX 3070 and 3080, so it could be even earlier than our previous conservative estimates of September. Which makes sense bc Nvidia has to properly gouge people well before November console launches. That would be something if Jensen really does announce the lineup and launch date at that conference next month. I thought that would be too soon, but apparently not.

So exciting.
Looks like Christmas is coming early.
I really do hope its Q3 2020 before the nextgen consoles.....them delaying Ampere to late 2020 or 2021 would likely have forced my hand to get a nextgen console.
The money is saved up and I would want a new toy for christmas for sure....if that toy can be an Ampere card Ill be a very happy camper.

Nothing

Oct 30, 2017
So exciting.
Looks like Christmas is coming early.
I really do hope its Q3 2020 before the nextgen consoles.....them delaying Ampere to late 2020 or 2021 would likely have forced my hand to get a nextgen console.
The money is saved up and I would want a new toy for christmas for sure....if that toy can be an Ampere card Ill be a very happy camper.
Yeah man. They don't announce stuff early either, bc that slows down the sales of current products. Really gotta see what they announce at GTC 2020 on May 14. That still seems like too early to me. Bc mid-July is still TWO months away at that point. Announcements are usually like a few weeks or a month in advance of launch.

LorentzFactor

Oct 25, 2017
My case, CPU, and RAM are here -- but my motherboard is still on back-order with Newegg. It's been about 6 days so hopefully they'll have it shipped by next week and didn't overestimate the restock as there really aren't any alternatives. It's great seeing just how much smaller my mini ITX case is compared to my current mid-Tower though.

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah man. They don't announce stuff early either, bc that slows down the sales of current products. Really gotta see what they announce at GTC 2020 on May 14. That still seems like too early to me. Bc mid-July is still TWO months away at that point. Announcements are usually like a few weeks or a month in advance of launch.

That's a good point about how close release normally is to announcements. Maybe pushing back GTC changed the announcement plan if Q3 is true? It would be funny to have an event like GTC and not announce it only to announce it a few weeks later. Who knows, I guess GTC isn't gaming consumer focused event anyway.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
The R5 3600 is a very very solid upgrade from the 3570K it should last you most if not all of the generation, you could probably even skate by quite happily with a 1600AF actually.
Not too expensive and can be mated to a B450 motherboard or wait for B550 and prolong the life of your system.

But if you want to go really budget best bang for buck CPUs.
The R3 3300X is a surprising performer for very little money.
It beats an i7 7700K if you want to check benchmarks of how that CPU is handling games these days thats a decent place to start.

^These are US prices dunno how that translates to CAD.

But literally any of Ryzen 3000 series should get you where you need to be/

Thanks, something Im confused about is what exactly I should be looking for with a CPU.

On this website, it says my i5 is actually better than the Ryzen 1300X: https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-3570K-vs-AMD-Ryzen-3-1300X/1316vs3930

Would you recommend any of these:

AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 4-Core/4-Thread Processor Socket AM4 3.6GHz/ 4.0GHz Radeon RX Vega 8 Wraith Stealth Cooler, 65W (YD3200C5FHBOX) - $139.00 CAD

Intel Core i3-9100F Coffee Lake 4-Core/4-Thread Processor Socket LGA 1151, 3.6 GHz Base (4.2 GHz Turbo) 65W Gen9 Retail Boxed (BX80684I39100F) (Compatible with 300 series chipset motherboard Only) - $119 CAD

AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core/12-Thread Processor Socket AM4 3.40GHz Base/ 3.90 GHz Boost, Wraith Stealth cooler 65W (YD2600BBAFBOX) - $190 CAD

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Thanks, something Im confused about is what exactly I should be looking for with a CPU.

On this website, it says my i5 is actually better than the Ryzen 1300X: https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-3570K-vs-AMD-Ryzen-3-1300X/1316vs3930

Would you recommend any of these:

AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 4-Core/4-Thread Processor Socket AM4 3.6GHz/ 4.0GHz Radeon RX Vega 8 Wraith Stealth Cooler, 65W (YD3200C5FHBOX) - $139.00 CAD

Intel Core i3-9100F Coffee Lake 4-Core/4-Thread Processor Socket LGA 1151, 3.6 GHz Base (4.2 GHz Turbo) 65W Gen9 Retail Boxed (BX80684I39100F) (Compatible with 300 series chipset motherboard Only) - $119 CAD

AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core/12-Thread Processor Socket AM4 3.40GHz Base/ 3.90 GHz Boost, Wraith Stealth cooler 65W (YD2600BBAFBOX) - $190 CAD

Well youre making a mistake comparing anything to a 1300X thats a bottom of the barrel CPU from many moons ago.
The 3300X is the one I mentioned.

Of that selection only the R5 2600 makes even a bit of sense.
But thats more expensive than a 1600AF, which is literally a rebadged 2600.

The 3300X will def trump the Intel 9100F and the 3200G....4 cores 4 thread is practically pointless for gaming right now.

Once you reach 200 dollars you might as well bite the bullet and get a R5 3600.
2020-01-27-image-2.jpg

And dont worry about being confused, just ask away, its the reason this thread exists, we are here to help.

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
Man this is such a weird time to be buying a PC. Super tempted to grab a Ryzen 3600 and a cheaper graphics card to tide me over til new hardware, but it's probably smarter to hold out til Ampere is out, at least. Missing my PC but it's not critical or anything. I'd grab a few nonessential parts til I'm ready but I never know what kind of sales are going to pop up and I end up overpaying.

mewmedic

Nov 1, 2017
If you don't plan to OC, no need for a 3600. I would suggest getting a 3nnnX instead for a factory boost. And 3600 is only 6 cores, which is more than adequate for now but paying a bit more for an 8 core cpu now will be worth it. Also, no need for a small gpu when you can easily fit larger ones. Only reason to get a small gpu is for form factor, but in a normal case like this get something with more fans and a bigger cooler. Additionally, if you need all the peripherals and want to be under budget, it's going to be really tough. What's your absolute limit?
I would say my limit is $1.5k What is 3nnnx and "Factory boost?"

Last edited:

Majora's Mask

Oct 26, 2017
My case, CPU, and RAM are here -- but my motherboard is still on back-order with Newegg. It's been about 6 days so hopefully they'll have it shipped by next week and didn't overestimate the restock as there really aren't any alternatives. It's great seeing just how much smaller my mini ITX case is compared to my current mid-Tower though.

What case did you go for? I'm currently seeing my options and deciding between a H510 from NZXT and the SG13B. Just looking for more options :D

LorentzFactor

Oct 25, 2017
What case did you go for? I'm currently seeing my options and deciding between a H510 from NZXT and the SG13B. Just looking for more options :D
I'm trying the NZXT 210i, which seems like the 510 but just a few inches off the height and depth but $40 extra dollars for some reason. Shame there's really no ITX boards with USB-C internal connectors though.

Dec 14, 2017
By 3nnnX I was refering to amd cpus such as 3700x or 3950x, these cpus aren't really designed to be overclocked by the user as they are overclocked by the manufacturer already (factory boost). You can squeeze more out of them, but the reason to get them is if you want something already close to it's max potential.

With a 1500$ budget you can definitely fit everything, maybe not a high refresh 1440p monitor, but something solid enough.

Nothing

Oct 30, 2017
Man this is such a weird time to be buying a PC. Super tempted to grab a Ryzen 3600 and a cheaper graphics card to tide me over til new hardware, but it's probably smarter to hold out til Ampere is out, at least. Missing my PC but it's not critical or anything. I'd grab a few nonessential parts til I'm ready but I never know what kind of sales are going to pop up and I end up overpaying.
It's not a bad time at all to buy a Ryzen 3600 or 3700x processor. They are heavily discounted right now, and when the new ones launch sometime down the line they will be much costlier. If you really are just trying to tide yourself over then you can do a cheaper option than a 3600 too, like a 2600x or a 3200g.

I would def wait on Nvidia 3000's though.

Ballpoint Ren

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I'm looking to upgrade my GPU. Right now I'm just getting by with a GTX770, but I'd like to get an RTX that's under $1000CAD.
My mobo is a Asus Z97-A and I have a intel i7 CPU, any recommendations? Or maybe I should wait till this quarantine is over.

SmartWaffles

Nov 15, 2017
I'm looking to upgrade my GPU. Right now I'm just getting by with a GTX770, but I'd like to get an RTX that's under $1000CAD.
My mobo is a Asus Z97-A and I have a intel i7 CPU, any recommendations? Or maybe I should wait till this quarantine is over.
Wait a bit longer and do a rebuild tbh. That 4th gen i7 aren't last you very long with a powerful GPU. You also want to make sure your PSU is up to the task.

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's not a bad time at all to buy a Ryzen 3600 or 3700x processor. They are heavily discounted right now, and when the new ones launch sometime down the line they will be much costlier. If you really are just trying to tide yourself over then you can do a cheaper option than a 3600 too, like a 2600x or a 3200g.

I would def wait on Nvidia 3000's though.
I really, really, really wish I lived near a microcenter...

tadaima

Oct 30, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
I've been reading through this thread and, as a Mac user for the last 15 years, have no idea where to start. I built my last PC probably about 20 years ago.

I just bought an Index so now I need a PC to go with it.

I want to build a rig that'll let me play Half-Life Alyx at a great-quality experience. It doesn't necessarily have to be the highest quality if there isn't a noticeable difference in fidelity (I find it hard to notice differences when comparing graphics). After Alyx, I'll probably play some games that I missed over the last couple of decades, as well as try to get the most out of the Index, but I probably won't be playing the latest bleeding edge games.

It is my understanding that I should wait for new cards, but I'd like to build something now!

Any help is most appreciated.

Edit: should also note that I live in Japan. I don't really have a budget.

OP
OP
Crazymoogle

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
I've been reading through this thread and, as a Mac user for the last 15 years, have no idea where to start. I built my last PC probably about 20 years ago.

I just bought an Index so now I need a PC to go with it.

I want to build a rig that'll let me play Half-Life Alyx at a great-quality experience. It doesn't necessarily have to be the highest quality if there isn't a noticeable difference in fidelity (I find it hard to notice differences when comparing graphics). After Alyx, I'll probably play some games that I missed over the last couple of decades, as well as try to get the most out of the Index, but I probably won't be playing the latest bleeding edge games.

It is my understanding that I should wait for new cards, but I'd like to build something now!

Any help is most appreciated.

Edit: should also note that I live in Japan. I don't really have a budget.

The "average" build for you is basically
  • AMD Ryzen 7 3700X (8 core CPU)
  • Motherboard (B450 Tomahawk Max being the cheapest good option)
  • RTX 2070 SUPER Graphics Card (2080S will have better fps at much more money)
  • 16GB DDR4-3200 RAM (32 gives you more legroom for other apps being open)
  • 600-650W Power Supply
  • Case (I'd suggest a midtower that can fit an ATX board, like the Meshify C or P400 RGB)
Most of your budget would go into the CPU and GPU, which are doing almost all of the work.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
By 3nnnX I was refering to amd cpus such as 3700x or 3950x, these cpus aren't really designed to be overclocked by the user as they are overclocked by the manufacturer already (factory boost). You can squeeze more out of them, but the reason to get them is if you want something already close to it's max potential.

With a 1500$ budget you can definitely fit everything, maybe not a high refresh 1440p monitor, but something solid enough.

You do know theres like 100+ dollar difference between the 3600 and 3700X?

I doubt games will NEED 16 threads any time soon, 12 threads for gaming especially on a TV should be more than sufficient, Im assuming the TV is 60Hz if its one of the LG OLEDs at 120Hz then sure bumping up for the extra frames makes sense.

Really from what I can tell the 3600 is perfect turn on PBO and have a 3600X for cheap, the savings on that vs a 3700X invest into the graphics card, a bigger 2070 Super should boost better or atleast not get as loud as a Mini 2070S.

tadaima

Oct 30, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
The "average" build for you is basically
  • AMD Ryzen 7 3700X (8 core CPU)
  • Motherboard (B450 Tomahawk Max being the cheapest good option)
  • RTX 2070 SUPER Graphics Card (2080S will have better fps at much more money)
  • 16GB DDR4-3200 RAM (32 gives you more legroom for other apps being open)
  • 600-650W Power Supply
  • Case (I'd suggest a midtower that can fit an ATX board, like the Meshify C or P400 RGB)
Most of your budget would go into the CPU and GPU, which are doing almost all of the work.
Thank you for your advice! I'll use this as a starting point.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Do all M.2 SSD come in such fancy metal cases like the Sabrents do? dang, youd think there is jewelry in these cases. They are such high quality. I dont even want to throw the case away now lol.

eddy

Oct 25, 2017

harry the spy

Oct 25, 2017
Hi Era,
I need to upgrade my pc a bit, though I don't want to build a new one. I'm wondering if
a) it's possible or my motherboard is too old (I'm pretty sure it's fine?)
b) it's worth upgrading when my cpu is not that hot (I understand most of the work happens on gpu these days but surely I need a minimum perf from cpu for things to make sense...)
My mother board is an lga1155 (sandy bridge)
The GPU is an original GTX titan
CPU is i7-3770K

edit: sorry I should clarify - I primarily want to change the GPU. Changing anything else (CPU in particular) is too much of a pain

Last edited:

eddy

Oct 25, 2017

We don't know yet. I think B450 will be forward compatible, but then it comes down to which boards get UEFI updates. As far as that goes, B550 boards are going to be almost guaranteed, and the MSI B450 MAX boards are probably a shoe-in due to popularity, would be my guess.

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
Can anyone recommend an LG11551 CPU released in the last few years that doesn't generate much heat for a build in a very slim case? I'd be looking at using a cooler under 3cm tall (something like the Thermaltake Engine or Dynatron K199). It's going to be running retro style 2D and 3D indie games at very low resolution on a CRT so it doesn't need much grunt, and I don't need integrated graphics as there will be a dedicated GPU. The main priority is keeping it cool with as little cooling as possible.

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
I have a strange question but what's a great mouse that has nice aethetics and ergonomics but good performance. I want something that could be good for gaming but also really nice for image editing. I'm really going to miss the mac trackpad so I want to make sure the mouse I use will be comfortable.

Deleted member 2474

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have a strange question but what's a great mouse that has nice aethetics and ergonomics but good performance. I want something that could be good for gaming but also really nice for image editing. I'm really going to miss the mac trackpad so I want to make sure the mouse I use will be comfortable.

mx master 3 sounds up your alley

www.logitech.com

MX Master 3S Wireless Performance Mouse | Logitech

Shop MX Master 3S Wireless Mouse. Features precision tracking, quiet click buttons, MagSpeed scroll wheel, app customization, flow between devices, and more

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have any good chair recs withing the $300-400 price range?
Was looking at the ergochair 2 since the pricing is on point and people have sworn up and down to avoid "gaming" chairs like the omega etc.
100% cannot spring for the herman miller stuff

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone have any good chair recs withing the $300-400 price range?
Was looking at the ergochair 2 since the pricing is on point and people have sworn up and down to avoid "gaming" chairs like the omega etc.
100% cannot spring for the herman miller stuff
Look for used Herman Miller's (Aeron) or Leap's, they are in that price point and are amazing chairs. They can take years of use. Craigslist may surprise you.

But I wouldn't be surprised if stocks are low due to influx of work from home people. So maybe prices are higher now.