• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

currytan

Sep 6, 2018
Hello!
I'm quite tired of my current monitor , a Philips 246V5LHAB.
I have a i7 8700K with a GTX 1080 and 16GB of RAM ( G Skill F4-3200C16D-16GTZR ).
I think I want to go for 24" or 27" and 1440p instead of 4K, as 4K is too taxing (i have a normal 4K monitor for the consoles).
I want something with good colours and no colour banding like the Philips one. I mostly play single player games (and a bit of Destiny 2, but no competitive play or anything), so I don't know if I should go for 144Hz or not, as I am afraid that in case the games doesn't reach 144FPS, games will have some issues with framerate or something.
I live in Europe, any recommendations? And thanks in advance!

OP
OP
Crazymoogle

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
I don't think I want to compromise on the SSD unless there's an imminent price drop on the horizon or a Gen3x4 makes more sense. My budget is pretty loose so I can get nearly anything short of a God Box but i'd like to keep the total cost to less than $2000. Looks like a 3700x is a solid option and would let me bump up the video card to at least a 2070. I didn't realize MSI's 570 boards were sketchy, is there a more reliable option?

Ideally I'd like the core of the system to last the same ~8 years I got out of my current setup with minor upgrades (more RAM, new Video card, etc) so I don't mind spending a bit more up front so I don't have to down the road.

For sure, a 3700x/2070S combo is a balanced build, and would make a lot of sense for you unless you really want to focus on video encoding performance. But the 3700x is a perfect middle ground 8c16t solution.

For the motherboard it depends what sort of perks you want. I will continue to recommend the ASUS TUF X570 WIFI as it has VRMs from above its price class and you can get cheap BT4/WiFi5 with it, but it's not like a top-class/all frills MB. If you need a more glitzy board I would look to AORUS PRO WIFI (which I think is WiFi 6, if that's truly important to you and you aren't using ethernet) but honestly? I don't really see 50 dollars of extra value; I mean there's front USB-C if you need that, and Intel LAN, but apart from having the IO shield pre-installed...I still consider the TUF the best value.

(...and yeah, I own it, so at least I know how well it works.)

Apart from that the only thing I'd consider given your use case is maybe 32GB of RAM. If you're using any strenuous apps it could smooth out the multitasking a bit. Or wait and give it a try as is.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
man, i had an evga 2070s KO in my cart last night. OOS this morning. all of amazon' stock of 2070s are gone too. those stimulus checks are stimulating 0_0

BIG J

Oct 27, 2017
Can someone give me troubleshooting advice. Built a pc a year ago (ryzen 2700 asus Mb). Today it won't boot and am getting a red light on my motherboard indicating CPU issue. Don't think it is overheating.. Any ideas?

Deleted member 25834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm currently on an i5-4300 and 750 Ti with 16 GB of RAM.

Would an upgrade to a Ryzen 5 3600 be the best choice for me if I want to play current and upcoming games? I'd also have to buy a new MB though ...don't know where to start.

I also want to use emulators such as PRCS3 to play some of my old PS3 games again since it died.

Oct 29, 2017
Can someone give me troubleshooting advice. Built a pc a year ago (ryzen 2700 asus Mb). Today it won't boot and am getting a red light on my motherboard indicating CPU issue. Don't think it is overheating.. Any ideas?
Could be an error in the BIOS , have you cleared the CMOS?
Or does your mobo have a second BIOS you can try? (unlikely unless it is an expensive model, but I would check the manual just in case)

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
Looking for great mechanical rgb gaming keyboard and gaming mouse. My limit is $200 before taxes between the two. Durability is key. I mostly play fps (cs and valorant). Deathadder elite for $40 at Best Buy is my first thought for gaming mice and I have no idea what to look for for keyboards. Any suggestions?

OP
OP
Crazymoogle

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
I'm currently on an i5-4300 and 750 Ti with 16 GB of RAM.

Would an upgrade to a Ryzen 5 3600 be the best choice for me if I want to play current and upcoming games? I'd also have to buy a new MB though ...don't know where to start.

I also want to use emulators such as PRCS3 to play some of my old PS3 games again since it died.

Yes, the 3600 is the budget CPU of choice right now. 6 cores/12 threads. You will want to pair it with a cheap B450 motherboard, in particular the MSI B450 Tomahawk Max if possible, or if you plan to upgrade to Ryzen 4000 later, look at an X570 based motherboard. Finally, you'd also need DDR4 memory (DDR3 is not supported) and likely a new video card (the 750 Ti is quite old). A GTX 1660 Super would be a good budget pick.

Looking for great mechanical rgb gaming keyboard and gaming mouse. My limit is $200 before taxes between the two. Durability is key. I mostly play fps (cs and valorant). Deathadder elite for $40 at Best Buy is my first thought for gaming mice and I have no idea what to look for for keyboards. Any suggestions?

Depends what size of KB, budget, preferred brands... there are a ton of cheaper options out there. Personally I went with the Logitech G Pro X, but that's because I wanted (standard) removable switches and a tenkeyless RGB design. (They previously had the proprietary romer G switches that half of the keys broke on). But like I said, much cheaper options out there...

Dezzy

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Hello!
I have a i7 8700K with a GTX 1080 and 16GB of RAM ( G Skill F4-3200C16D-16GTZR ).
I think I want to go for 24" or 27" and 1440p instead of 4K, as 4K is too taxing (i have a normal 4K monitor for the consoles).
I want something with good colours and no colour banding like the Philips one. I mostly play single player games (and a bit of Destiny 2, but no competitive play or anything), so I don't know if I should go for 144Hz or not, as I am afraid that in case the games doesn't reach 144FPS, games will have some issues with framerate or something.
I'm in the USA so I don't know about monitor prices/availability over there. I highly suggest getting a 144hz monitor. The FPS will be fine if it fluctuates because you'd also likely have gsync compatibility. I have the same CPU and GPU as you, and most games go over 100 FPS without a problem.

Check out Rtings and TFTCentral for monitor reviews. Find an 27" IPS 1440p 144hz monitor that fits your needs and enjoy.

wild_fire

Oct 27, 2017
I'm upgrading to a Ryzen 3600. I see a lot of people on enthusiast forums talking about Ram timings, and setting voltage levels... Is this something I should really look into, or is this mainly enthusiasts trying to tweak to get every last ounce?

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
I'm upgrading to a Ryzen 3600. I see a lot of people on enthusiast forums talking about Ram timings, and setting voltage levels... Is this something I should really look into, or is this mainly enthusiasts trying to tweak to get every last ounce?
Generally with ryzen you want to go with the fastest ram speed your motherboard supports

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
And prices exploded. Yeah, i guess i will go with a low cost build on which i can improve over time, so:
Monitor: Gamer AOC Speed LED 21.5´ Widescreen, Full HD, HDMI/VGA/Display Port, FreeSync, 1ms - G2260VWQ6
RAM(x2): HP V6, 8GB, 3200Mhz, DDR4, CL16
PSU: 500W Cooler Master MWE 80 PLUS® Bronze - MPX-5001-ACAAB-
HD: SSD 480GB Adata SU630 Sata 2.5 ASU630SS-480GQ
Motherboard: Asus B450M-GAMING PRIME AMD AM4 DDR4 Matx
CPU: Amd Ryzen™ 3 3200g Quad Core - 4 Threads - 3.6ghz (turbo 4.0ghz) - Cache 6mb - Am4 - Tdp 65w - Radeo
Case: Vinik Vx Gaming AUSTRALIS Pt LED RGB 32374
950172427.jpg

Im worried about three things though:
  1. Will such a old cpu work with a 3200hz memory?
  2. Is hp memory a reliable branding?
  3. Is this ssd branding ADATA reliable at all?

Oct 29, 2017
And prices exploded. Yeah, i guess i will go with a low cost build on which i can improve over time, so:
Monitor: Gamer AOC Speed LED 21.5´ Widescreen, Full HD, HDMI/VGA/Display Port, FreeSync, 1ms - G2260VWQ6
CPU: Amd Ryzen™ 3 3200g Quad Core - 4 Threads - 3.6ghz (turbo 4.0ghz) - Cache 6mb - Am4 - Tdp 65w - Radeo
950172427.jpg

1. The ram will work, but whether you can reliably run it at 3200Mhz rather than at 2933MHz (official stock speed for the 3200g) depends on your mobo. The mobo supports 3200Mhz, but as you suggest on your second question, I've never seen HP ram before; so I wonder if it shows up in the mobo compatibility list for running at 3200Mhz by simply turning on XMP/AMP, or you have to manually set it yourself and/or get mixed results.

2. From what I gather it is made by a company called BIWIN that seems to have experience making such products. According to this review what they got wasn't terrible or great, just lower than average. But in reality, the performance from one set of sticks to another can vary dramatically because the actual ram chips that go into them can come from different manufacturers at different quality even if the same company is putting them together. (except for cases like Crucial that only uses Micron, because that's their parent company, or Samsung only using Samsung, etc)

3. The Adata SU630 is a relieably product from a reliable brand.

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
1. The ram will work, but whether you can reliably run it at 3200Mhz rather than at 2933MHz (official stock speed for the 3200g) depends on your mobo. The mobo supports 3200Mhz, but as you suggest on your second question, I've never seen HP ram before; so I wonder if it shows up in the mobo compatibility list for running at 3200Mhz by simply turning on XMP/AMP, or you have to manually set it yourself and/or get mixed results.

2. From what I gather it is made by a company called BIWIN that seems to have experience making such products. According to this review what they got wasn't terrible or great, just lower than average. But in reality, the performance from one set of sticks to another can vary dramatically because the actual ram chips that go into them can come from different manufacturers at different quality even if the same company is putting them together. (except for cases like Crucial that only uses Micron, because that's their parent company, or Samsung only using Samsung, etc)

3. The Adata SU630 is a relieably product from a reliable brand.
Thanks dude, you`re my savior.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
950172427.jpg

do you already have these parts?

Deleted member 25834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Yes, the 3600 is the budget CPU of choice right now. 6 cores/12 threads. You will want to pair it with a cheap B450 motherboard, in particular the MSI B450 Tomahawk Max if possible, or if you plan to upgrade to Ryzen 4000 later, look at an X570 based motherboard. Finally, you'd also need DDR4 memory (DDR3 is not supported) and likely a new video card (the 750 Ti is quite old). A GTX 1660 Super would be a good budget pick.
Thanks for the info.

Oomph, I didn't realize is pretty much have to build a brand new system.

OP
OP
Crazymoogle

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
Thanks for the info.

Oomph, I didn't realize is pretty much have to build a brand new system.

Yeah, DDR3 is long gone and DDR5 is going to be mainline in 1-2 years. And Intel dumps their CPU sockets like yesterday's lunch, so usually an upgrade has to be the trinity of CPU/MB/RAM. The GPU is the defining piece for gaming perf though, and that's the fastest moving industry of all.

Eraser_Arcade

Oct 25, 2017
4700 will undoubtedly be better, probably not in core count but architectural speed. But at 4K your bottleneck will still be mostly your GPU. Since we don't know if it's August or December you may as well hold onto it and then try to sell the CPU later if you see enough evidence to upgrade.

Yeah after giving it some more thought, I'm more than satisfied sticking with the 3700x. If the Zen 3 does end up being a big enough improvement, then I'll probably upgrade to it sometime next year. Maybe around the time of the Ryzen 5000 series release date. Besides, if I'm going to upgrade to anything later this year, it will be my GPU. :)

Now all I need to do, is just wait for all my parts to arrive, then I can start building! Will it be okay to post pictures of my build here, or is their another thread dedicated for that?

Vaiim

Oct 30, 2017
The fact you're still running games on this build makes me excited. Maybe my rig will last longer than I think

It's actually lasted even better than I'd realised. I'm still waiting for the motherboard/cpu/ram to arrive, but I've now got the RX 5600XT installed, and that with my old Intel i5 750 I'm still getting a stable 120fps with virtually all the graphics settings topped out on Resident Evil 3, and everything else I've tried is running great too. If it wasn't that I want to build my wife a PC from the old parts I'd seriously be considering cancelling the order and sticking with this CPU for even longer!

charlieonhere

Jul 11, 2018
Hey all, I'm wondering if someone could help with a partial upgrade that I'm currently shuffling my feet towards, my current build is below:

CPU: i5 4690k
Mobo: Gigabyte Z97N-WiFi ITX
RAM: 16GB 2400ghz DDR3
GPU: GTX 1080 mini
Case: Bitfenix Phenom
PSU: 430w Corsair

I have a 4k monitor but thats mainly used for console games, so I mainly play at 1440p or 4k with older games, 60fps ideal (so playing on low/medium a lot of the time recently). I am probably going to wait to upgrade my GPU to see what nvidia releases later this year.

So, it's an ITX build that I'm looking to put in the NZXT H1 when it arrives in the UK, but for now I'm debating on whether or not to upgrade the rest apart from the GPU and case. My current parts picker list is this: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/brs6Pn, plus the H1 when its out comes to around £900 which ideally I would like to be less but that is my budget. Is the ryzen 7 too much for this, most of the newer itx build ive seen use the Ryzen 5 3600?

It's been quite a while since I've actively looked at upgrading all the parts (5 years!) so I'm a little lost with this whole resurgence of AMD and all the extra choice, and then on top of that I'm not sure if this is even a good time to be upgrading.

If I'm missing any key info let me know and thanks very much in advance for your help.

SmartWaffles

Nov 15, 2017
Hey all, I'm wondering if someone could help with a partial upgrade that I'm currently shuffling my feet towards, my current build is below:

I have a 4k monitor but thats mainly used for console games, so I mainly play at 1440p or 4k with older games, 60fps ideal (so playing on low/medium a lot of the time recently). I am probably going to wait to upgrade my GPU to see what nvidia releases later this year.

So, it's an ITX build that I'm looking to put in the NZXT H1 when it arrives in the UK, but for now I'm debating on whether or not to upgrade the rest apart from the GPU and case. My current parts picker list is this: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/brs6Pn, plus the H1 when its out comes to around £900 which ideally I would like to be less but that is my budget. Is the ryzen 7 too much for this, most of the newer itx build ive seen use the Ryzen 5 3600?

It's been quite a while since I've actively looked at upgrading all the parts (5 years!) so I'm a little lost with this whole resurgence of AMD and all the extra choice, and then on top of that I'm not sure if this is even a good time to be upgrading.

If I'm missing any key info let me know and thanks very much in advance for your help.
There aren't a lot of reasonably priced X570 ITX boards atm, I probably would go for a 3600+B450.

OP
OP
Crazymoogle

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia

My previous system was similar; I went from a Asus Z97 ITX in a Corsair 250D + 4670K up to a Ryzen 5 3600 ATX build a month or so ago. Bottom line is the 3700X is a totally fine choice for the H1, which even works with the 3900X (not that you should buy that unless you truly need the cores). The CPU upgrade will give you a bit of a performance boost for now to tide you over until the next GPU generation - my AC Odyssey framerates definitely went up on my lowly 970.
  • As you can see, upgrading means dumping CPU/MB/RAM, and your PSU I guess should work but seems underpowered?
  • I think your parametric filter is a bit broken, I would aim for DDR4-3200 if possible since it will ensure your infinity fabric is faster.
  • Nothing particularly wrong with the ROG B450 but for 150 pounds, I would look at the ASUS or Gigabyte ITX X570 boards if possible. (I see pcpartpicker is struggling though...weird. The Gigabyte X570 Pro ITX is actually cheaper in USD...ugh. Well, B450 then)
EDIT: To be specific, the 3600 is great and cheap which is why everybody is buying it. The 3700X is more representative of nextgen consoles (+2 cores, +4 threads) but for todays gaming a 3600 lives just fine with even a 2070 Super. It's hard to say if it holds back RTX 3000 at all but I suspect it's going to be solid for awhile.

charlieonhere

Jul 11, 2018
There aren't a lot of reasonably priced X570 ITX boards atm, I probably would go for a 3600+B450.
My previous system was similar; I went from a Asus Z97 ITX in a Corsair 250D + 4670K up to a Ryzen 5 3600 ATX build a month or so ago. Bottom line is the 3700X is a totally fine choice for the H1, which even works with the 3900X (not that you should buy that unless you truly need the cores). The CPU upgrade will give you a bit of a performance boost for now to tide you over until the next GPU generation - my AC Odyssey framerates definitely went up on my lowly 970.
  • As you can see, upgrading means dumping CPU/MB/RAM, and your PSU I guess should work but seems underpowered?
  • I think your parametric filter is a bit broken, I would aim for DDR4-3200 if possible since it will ensure your infinity fabric is faster.
  • Nothing particularly wrong with the ROG B450 but for 150 pounds, I would look at the ASUS or Gigabyte ITX X570 boards if possible. (I see pcpartpicker is struggling though...weird. The Gigabyte X570 Pro ITX is actually cheaper in USD...ugh. Well, B450 then)
EDIT: To be specific, the 3600 is great and cheap which is why everybody is buying it. The 3700X is more representative of nextgen consoles (+2 cores, +4 threads) but for todays gaming a 3600 lives just fine with even a 2070 Super. It's hard to say if it holds back RTX 3000 at all but I suspect it's going to be solid for awhile.

Cool, thanks for the replies. Yeah the X570 ITX boards seem like too big of a jump price wise for me, especially when coupled with the price jump of the 3700. I remember similar issues between USD and GBP when buying parts before, oh well.
For the PSU, it probably is a bit underpowered but I'm waiting to use the H1 PSU so I'm hoping mine will be enough for a few months. I've updated the RAM to 3200 thanks for the tip.

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
How much is it? I'd try and get something with a gpu.
Something like $660. I live in Brazil, so dollar is really expensive and is getting worse by the day. I just want something to tide me over until the end of the year, when I will have more leway to buy better parts. Any gpu I buy will add a hundred bucks to the build at the very minimum, so, I will stuck with what I have for now.

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
So, I am needing to put in a WiFi card on my PC due to range and have Gigabit internet from Comcast, but the router is only WiFi 5 and the card I am looking at is WiFi 6. I know about the benefits of WiFi 6 regarding bandwidth, low latency and such, but since my router is WiFi 5, will I still see any benefits of using a WiFi 6 PCIe card?

OP
OP
Crazymoogle

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
So, I am needing to put in a WiFi card on my PC due to range and have Gigabit internet from Comcast, but the router is only WiFi 5 and the card I am looking at is WiFi 6. I know about the benefits of WiFi 6 regarding bandwidth, low latency and such, but since my router is WiFi 5, will I still see any benefits of using a WiFi 6 PCIe card?

Well, your card will behave as a WiFi 5 card. There could be some traffic advantage if you had a WiFi 6 router with a WiFi 5 card, but for you it just means a WiFi 5 network that will see some benefit if you ever upgrade the router later.

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
Well, your card will behave as a WiFi 5 card. There could be some traffic advantage if you had a WiFi 6 router with a WiFi 5 card, but for you it just means a WiFi 5 network that will see some benefit if you ever upgrade the router later.

Ok, sweet. I noticed that the WiFi 6 models include BT 5.0 and are around the price of a good WiFi 5 card with BT 4.2. My BT headphones are BT 5.0, so that would help. I guess for future proofing, it might not be a bad idea to go with the WiFi 6 card for when I do get a different router. Thank you so much for the information!

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
Hi guys,

For the first time after years of indecision I'm getting a PC. It's supposed to be a low-mid build mainly for game dev, VR and PC exclusives. Gaming is supposed to be at 1080p. I intend to still get a next gen console and play on my couch with it. My main goal with this build is a cheaper graphics card that I can upgrade in a couple of years for something beefy. I went with a Ryzen 5 3600 since that seems to be the mid tier processor these days. I'm a bit "scared" it's going to be outpaced fairly quickly since changing processors is a bit more of a pain vs switching graphic cards. The card I'm currently thinking about is the RX 580 due to the price and VR capabilities.

Anyway, here's the current full build. Any comments/suggestions are appreciated! I'm supposed to get this in the next week or so. Cheers!

• AMD Ryzen 5 3600
  • ASRock Radeon RX 580 8GB OC Phantom Gaming D
  • SSD M.2 2280 Western Digital Blue SN550 500GB 3D NAND NVMe
  • TP-Link Archer T5E AC1200 Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.2 PCI Express
  • Motherboard Micro-ATX MSI B450M PRO-VDH Max
  • G.SKILL Aegis 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3000MHz CL16
  • Seasonic S12II 620W
  • Micro-ATX Kolink Citadel

Deleted member 35478

User-requested account closure
Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Hello!

I just picked up the LG 27GL83A 27" 1440p G-sync IPS monitor. One of the best upgrades I've made for my pc. I also have a gtx 1080, games run great at 1440p, g-sync keeps it smooth and no tearing. 144hz + G Sync is awesome, upgraded from a 27" 1080p 60 hz TN panel.

toadsworth

Oct 25, 2017
I've got a weird request but I was hoping someone in this thread could help me out: Are there any blu-ray/dvd drives that also have an SD card reader built into them? My current drive died and I was really hoping I could get one more dongle out of my life. I can't find anything on newegg or amazon.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Set to 1.25 speed and watch this:

Okay, so kind of confused on this... I have 3200Mhz memory, but according to LTT I guess I should figure out how to make it run at 3600Mhz?

Literally dont worry about getting your RAM manually to 3600+.
Manually overclocking RAM is for people who are really trying to squeeze every morsel of performance from their PC.

In many cases simply setting up your XMP or DOCP profile to whatever your memory is rated at will get you more than enough performance.
Higher speeds and manually trying to get the timings right is work you really dont need to worry about.

Oct 26, 2017
I should have made my initial post more clear. I meant to say that you should set the YouTube speed to 1.25 since he rambles a bit just so you could get an idea of what that RAM discussion was all about. I didn't mean to set you should set any of your RAM speed faster. Whoops.

SmartWaffles

Nov 15, 2017
I've got a weird request but I was hoping someone in this thread could help me out: Are there any blu-ray/dvd drives that also have an SD card reader built into them? My current drive died and I was really hoping I could get one more dongle out of my life. I can't find anything on newegg or amazon.
Yeah... I don't think anyone made something like that.

wild_fire

Oct 27, 2017
Literally dont worry about getting your RAM manually to 3600+.
Manually overclocking RAM is for people who are really trying to squeeze every morsel of performance from their PC.

In many cases simply setting up your XMP or DOCP profile to whatever your memory is rated at will get you more than enough performance.
Higher speeds and manually trying to get the timings right is work you really dont need to worry about.
Okay, got it. So after I build my PC just go in the bios, and make sure it's set to run at the same speed as my RAM (3200)? That seems logical and simple to me. I'm not super concerned about squeezing out every last drop. Most important is a stable machine that I don't need to mess with.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Okay, got it. So after I build my PC just go in the bios, and make sure it's set to run at the same speed as my RAM (3200)? That seems logical and simple to me.

Yup thats it.
Fighting to get to 3600+ isnt really really worth it.
3200 is realistically the true sweet spot IMO price to performance is just right.

Down the line as you get adventurous you can still download DRAM calculator and tighten the timings and try boosting speeds.

But for now, I would easily recommend anyone just get a 3200 or 3600 set it up in BIOS and call it a day.

wild_fire

Oct 27, 2017
Yup thats it.
Fighting to get to 3600+ isnt really really worth it.
3200 is realistically the true sweet spot IMO price to performance is just right.

Down the line as you get adventurous you can still download DRAM calculator and tighten the timings and try boosting speeds.

But for now, I would easily recommend anyone just get a 3200 or 3600 set it up in BIOS and call it a day.
Thanks a bunch for the straight forward reply! Reading some of those forum posts about tweaking up a myriad of settings had my head spinning, lol.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
man, i had an evga 2070s KO in my cart last night. OOS this morning. all of amazon' stock of 2070s are gone too. those stimulus checks are stimulating 0_0
wowowow let me add on to this. after this happened, i put a 2070s xc ultra in my cart. wife wanted to go to costco so i said ill just check out when i get back. come back and couldnt check out, OOS. sadness. start scouring everwhere else, no dice. about an hour passes and i decide to check evga's site again, IN STOCK! GET! Free 2 day air shipping too!