• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
This is one of the games I was most looking forward to. I love the art style

pronk

Oct 26, 2017
I'm almost more excited about this than anything else on PS5. Almost, apart from Demons Souls.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Looks really interesting. Wondering what the gameplay is all about. Will definitely keep this on my radar.

Romir

Oct 28, 2017
I'm looking forward to the PS5 60fps mode. That's going to be great for the open world traversal and the emphasis on timing in combat.

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
Yeah, that's probably gonna be day one for me, really enjoyed Abzu. Curious how big/long this is going to be, as it's open world and apparently they've been working on it for such a long time.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Wonder how it'll be on iOS. I never played too many Apple Arcade games on my phone, but ever since getting an iPad Pro I've been surprised at how much time I've spent playing through the library.

Brohan

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Netherlands
Damn the PS5 launch line-up is insane. I'm happy that Demon's Souls should keep me busy for a while so I can spread my purchases because otherwise my wallet would be crying.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I loved Abzu and I'm really intrigued by what they've shown so far. I'll definitely pick it up for the PS5.

If it does come to PS+ that's even better.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Any word on how much this will cost?