• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
I'd say mid 80's is a good estimate for the average and would be good scores all around

For genre fans, or those who are more selective; which I am assuming they were actually talking about? Yes, it was awful. I've purchased six games this year because nothing else interested me until now. Until now, the first three months of the year were the best, and Borderlands 3 was simply OK.
By that logic, any year can be awful. Next year can be awful too if most of the big games don't really interest you and, for me, a lot of them really don't

R.T Straker

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
TIudMG3.png

Elixist

Oct 31, 2017
nice scores so far. some compliments for the gameplay (which i thought looked a bit shit from vids) is good to hear.

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
Good for them. I was buying no matter what but Im glad they finally didn't get screwed over. The scope finally matched the budget.

MarcelRguez

Nov 7, 2018
Hell yeah, swimming in 9s. Gonna check some of the reviews in detail, this is one of my most anticipated games of the year