• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
For genre fans, or those who are more selective; which I am assuming they were actually talking about? Yes, it was awful. I've purchased six games this year because nothing else interested me until now. Until now, the first three months of the year were the best, and Borderlands 3 was simply OK.
Six games is a lot though lmfao

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
82 is what I'll settle on, great for those looking for that New Vegas type hit, but the jank will be looked on a little harsher.

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
85 on OpenCritic, 22 reviews

opencritic.com

The Outer Worlds Reviews

The Outer Worlds is one of the most successful new properties of the generation. Obsidian has found a new home in its satirical sci-fi action-RPG and players should expect a sequel to this...

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017

The Outer Worlds feels like a throwback to old school Fallout, but with some topical issues and a couple of new tricks up its sleeve. It feels like a virtual theme park full of new adventures around every corner, and Paul is totally hooked.