• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
So I'm a little out of the loop when it comes to Gamepass on PC but if I sign up for it this game will be included at launch?

It seems too good to be true.

torontoml

Oct 25, 2017
So I haven't been playing much attention to any games as of late. I understand this won't look as good on the Pro as the X or PC, but what are the current thoughts on how it looks and performs?

Sandersson

Banned
Feb 5, 2018
Yes, in a matter of couple of hours in fact.
Just finished Disco Elysium... might be the time to fire up that game pass tomorrow..

I was checking up the price and if I gathered correctly, first month is only 1 euro and after that its 3,99e per month. Does that mean I can actually get the gamepass for a month and cancel it?

BladeX

Oct 30, 2017
Guys anyone playing already with a ps4 pro version can tell me how things are with framerate/performance?

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
Just finished Disco Elysium... might be the time to fire up that game pass tomorrow..

I was checking up the price and if I gathered correctly, first month is only 1 euro and after that its 3,99e per month. Does that mean I can actually get the gamepass for a month and cancel it?
I'm so tempted to play that game but so close to Outer Worlds I can't start a huge game. It looks wonderful.

You can get an extra month if you turn on recurring billing at the time of making the payment. Once it goes through you can disable recurring payment and subscription and get 2 months for that price.

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is the game more GPU or CPU heavy? Wanna see how streaming it will go.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Is it possible to customise the UI? Specifically disabling health bars and the white outline on everything.

Severance

Oct 27, 2017
Are there any solid impressions on Supernova difficulty? I really am tempted to go straight into it after my experience with Fallout 4 and it's survival mode. I was really bored with the game play on normal in FO4, then ended up really enjoying it when I played survival. Didn't mind dying and taking my time with it at all. The only thing that scares me a bit is permadeath for companions, although I guess that's half the thrill of the experience.

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
A few more screenshots.

YOFGXZT.png

o9sdmZX.png

xNEDo7v.png

t7CVnCJ.png

dd2sBEd.png

kcPVwjt.png

KilLqMI.png

Rf7U4ib.png

love it!

Corsick

Oct 27, 2017
TOTALLY forgot this was unlocking soon, so pumped! Bought it on EGS and have Game Pass. I'll probably buy it on Steam eventually too.

tecl0n

Oct 25, 2017
It's been a while since i've been looking at the clock for a game to unlock to play.
#Hype

Bucca

Oct 25, 2017
Is this "open world" in the same way Borderlands is? I.e. large segmented environments

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
No blood spatter, no blood pools, no bullet wounds :(

Very disappointing start.

Wallach

Oct 26, 2017
Are there any solid impressions on Supernova difficulty? I really am tempted to go straight into it after my experience with Fallout 4 and it's survival mode. I was really bored with the game play on normal in FO4, then ended up really enjoying it when I played survival. Didn't mind dying and taking my time with it at all. The only thing that scares me a bit is permadeath for companions, although I guess that's half the thrill of the experience.

Same thing I'm trying to decide. I may go Supernova difficulty and just not use companions.

Atisha

Banned
Nov 28, 2017
I would have lost my attractive companion three times already during the first major event quest. Playing on hard.

walriii314

Oct 28, 2017
Lol, your character is constantly exhausted and your companions often forget who you are.

I believe it unlocks all at the same time so there's no need to do that.

Outsidexbox released a video with a location I don't recall seeing before in other videos and I think it looks really neat (also a look at them traveling to another location in the ship).

spoiler: location name and description Scylla. It looks like a settlement on an asteroid with very little or no atmosphere. I think it looks pretty.

They go to another location about 6 minutes in, but I stopped watching it by then.

Also, I can't remember if it was this thread or the review thread, but someone was asking if you let your character idle if the camera would swing in third person around your character. In this video, they say it does do that.
It works on gamepass I'm playing it now a day early

pink

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
if i buy this on a european psn account could i play it from my regular tomorrow?

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
was i supposed to find a grenade launcher this early (as in didnt even finish the first main quest you get in edgewater)

cause i did and uhhh its kind of op

Inki

Oct 30, 2017
Wow, so I've got PERFECT Timing. Just sat down to play this and... no go.. came here.. now I log out to go play :D Weird release time.