• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 31104

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
How long to beat this game? Read somewhere it's relatively short and allows for multiple playthroughs?

From the previewers/reviewers it seems anywhere between 15 hours to mainline the main quest line to 40+ for wander everywhere do every side quest run. A few reviewers who are into similar games (Mass Effect, Fallout 3/NV etc) seem to have completed it around the 25 hour mark.

Deleted member 27751

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
There is no rolling unlock for either PC version. Both the WinStore version and EGS version unlock worldwide at 7pm ET.

Almost certainly because of the exclusivity deal with Epic, as EGS doesn't support rolling unlocks. Borderlands 3 PC (both 2K and Private Division are subsidiaries of Take-Two) unlocked at the very same time.
I mean it is at least coming on Game Pass so I don't have to support Epic's shitty storefront but gosh I hate how they are dictating local timezone unlocks because they can't functionally support basic storefront features.

Dusker

Jul 6, 2018
PC not unlocking at the same time as the consoles version is some next level bullshit... Enjoy, those who can!

Hong

Oct 30, 2017
Have fun people! Only 12... more... hours...

giphy.gif

Atisha

Banned
Nov 28, 2017
Launching....

GAWDS THE MUSIC after a New Vegas Splash screen . . .

My compatriot suggested a Dirt McGirt Build. I'm rockin that.

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Guess I'll be playing through One X for now. Wanted to give my 5700 XT a good workout, but I'll do it eventually.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just watching the Giant Bomb quicklook, and apart from the story based combat situations, the world looks fairly empty, is that just where they are in the game, or is that the case throughout?.

Atisha

Banned
Nov 28, 2017
After a quick but thorough build - i'm in the world proper and it's awesome.
Feels good to handle. Tight.