• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
I get back to Canada on May 10th so if we want to discuss the E3 thread, we can do it a little after that.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can we update the first post once in a while? My claim I made a month ago got sniped because the first post hasn't been updated in a month and apparently the claim isn't valid unless it's added to the post.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Can we update the first post once in a while? My claim I made a month ago got sniped because the first post hasn't been updated in a month and apparently the claim isn't valid unless it's added to the post.
Bolded is not true at all. You have to tell someone about it, there is no OT police double checking every OT.

April's been busy.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
[ETC] Captain Marvel by Quick (March 28, 2018)
March 8, 2019

6 .Be reasonable - claims are to only be made for games/movies/etc officially announced as releasing/premiering within the next six months. No TBA or "coming soon" type stuff. No educated guesstimates or speculation. Provide a source for the release date. As official as possible, please. No speculation. Also: please inform me if that date is changed, like when there are delays/specifications from Qx to MonthX, etc.

fair enough!
Shenmue HD Collection by IrishNinja, April 13th 2018
you still haven't updated the claim with a date

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
The OTs for Battlefront 1 and 2, KOTOR 2, and Jedi Academy will be up tonight after I get back from work.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bolded is not true at all. You have to tell someone about it, there is no OT police double checking every OT.
then please claim it properly (with a new post) once it exists, because this claim is not valid without one

I've been told by the mods that these OT thread claims are "community-run" and are not actionable, so there's not really a reason to claim anything in this thread. Just make any OT you want, whenever you want.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Jedi Academy is done! Working on KOTOR 2 and BF 1 and 2 right now. I got real sick last night so I wasn't able to post them then.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
I've been told by the mods that these OT thread claims are "community-run" and are not actionable, so there's not really a reason to claim anything in this thread. Just make any OT you want, whenever you want.
Well, of course? What did you expect?

Common practice in the past has been that if there was a conflict when someone didn't respect/see a claim, a people talked to each other, possibly got a mod to close one of them and/or have the people combine their OTs, depending on the circumstances.

Blizz

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone is able to update it, Wizard of Legend now has an official release date, May 15th.

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
[ETC] Arrested Devel—
[ETC] Arrested Development Season 5 by GK86 (5/7/2018)
May 29th, 2018
giphy.gif

RZetko

Oct 27, 2017
AlexFlame116 I'm leaving you Sony E3 conference OT because it'd be lot harder for me to keep it up to date live (it usually airs way after midnight in EU) and taking Square Enix's E3 conference that was just announced. If you need some help though just let me know.

Square Enix E3 Showcase 2018 OT by RZetko (May 8th 2018)
June 11th 2018

Compsiox

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Xbox E3 2018 Briefing OT by Compsiox(May 8th 2018)
June 10, 2018

I did the Oculus Rift launch thread on the other site and I think it came out well given I had 5 hours to make it so I'm excited to see what I can do with a lot more time.