• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Super Smash Bros. Invitational 2018 by Muzy (April 13, 2018)
June 11-12, 2018

Splatoon 2 World Championship 2018 by Muzy (April 13, 2018)
June 11-12, 2018

Spyro Reignited Trilogy by Muzy (April 13, 2018)
September 21, 2018

Also I don't want to claim it just yet as it hasn't been officially announced, but I'd like to make the Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3 2018 thread if anyone doesn't mind. :)
Talk to Meelow who claimed a Nintendo E3 thread, not sure if those are supposed to be the same.

Oct 25, 2017
Yo Meelow , can you message me on Discord (I'm in the NintendoEra server that you're in, you should be able to easily find me) so we can talk about the Nintendo E3 threads? Thanks :)

Last edited:

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
Yo Meelow , can you message me on Discord (I'm in the NintendoEra server that you're in, you should be able to easily find me) so we can talk about the Nintendo E3 threads? Thanks :)

Hey, I am going to Thailand right now travelling, once i set my laptop up i will.

Sorry, i have been really busy this week.

Oct 25, 2017
Okay TheMoon , me and Meelow discussed it and I'll be doing the E3 tournaments + Treehouse, he's doing the main E3 Spotlight event. I'll put in a claim for Treehouse Live when it's actually announced, but the claims for Splatoon 2 and Smash tournaments should be good~

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Oh man, I wanted this one! :p
read the OP

5. If somebody has already claimed an OT that you also wanted to work on, collaborate with each other. Claiming an OT is not a race to be first to exclude others. Collaboration is mandatory if multiple people want to work on an OT! This is not first come first served! Claiming is about preventing two people wasting their time making dueling threads, it's not about excluding others.

Tonton

Oct 25, 2017
So Ys VIII is supposedly coming out tomorrow for PC but I don't see any OT claims for that or the Switch version

Since both versions are coming out 2 months from each other should we make a single OT for the game instead of platform specific ones?

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, I'll some time this evening to put together quick threads for the BC releases of Conker and Morrowind. Real curious of folk's impressions of the games.

Just an FYI if anyone was working on something more elaborate for and didn't post about it here. Just give me a heads up and I'll close/update my threads if needed.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Eh, I'll some time this evening to put together quick threads for the BC releases of Conker and Morrowind. Real curious of folk's impressions of the games.

Just an FYI if anyone was working on something more elaborate for and didn't post about it here. Just give me a heads up and I'll close/update my threads if needed.
If you want I can do one for Morrowind. Unless you're already close to being done.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Sweet! Glad you were able to do both quickly! Especially with Panzer Dragoon in your work list.

Hmm....maybe I'll claim Battlefront 1 and 2 and Jedi Academy. Though I don't know if they warrant new threads

I think for a lot of the BC titles, with the huge distance of time from the original release, are game for new threads. Even just to shake out the specific XB1 quirks for folk.

For games that are still sold on PC it's still been a long time since they launched on console so there's value there as well.

Last edited:

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Last edited:

RZetko

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone preparing for Sony E3 conference OT? I might be interested in making it/helping out with it but so far it has no date so it's a waiting game.

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can I volunteer for the Nintendo E3 show thread, or has someone done that already?
EDIT: Or is it too early? There isn't even a date announced for it yet...