• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
TheMoon Could you please remove my claim for The Crew 2? The game has been delayed, and currently has only a nonspecific mid to late 2018 release window. I'll post a claim again once the game has a solid release date.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
I don't think I have the time lol.

I'll try but if someone else want to claim it then go for it. I was just asking cause there was no hype for the game despite releasing a few weeks from now. I came in and saw nobody was making it.

Hey, if I can pump one out during a Monday morning conference call, I have faith in ya...

EHmOG9g.gif

See, even he agrees!

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I want to do the Blops IIII OT but I can't do the proper format at the moment. Will come back later to fix it lol.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
please read the OP's guideline section about dates again. we changed that months ago. within six months. I even put examples in there. it's not a race.

It's funny how you implied that it was a race when it wasn't even my intention. I just happened to be very passion about Smash Bros franchise in general. My apologies for not following your new guideline since I'm accustomed to the old rules before someone changed the rules. When did y'all changed the rules because I remember it was within a year when we set up the rules for first time.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
It's funny how you implied that it was a race when it wasn't even my intention. I just happened to be very passion about Smash Bros franchise in general. My apologies for not following your new guideline since I'm accustomed to the old rules before someone changed the rules. When did y'all changed the rules because I remember it was within a year when we set up the rules for first time.
a few months ago, maybe december? hype claims just always have that "race" feeling. no big deal.

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
a few months ago, maybe december? hype claims just always have that "race" feeling. no big deal.

I personally don't claim any OT because I'm not interested in any franchises but Smash Bros. If you have seen my works for Smash for Wii U and 3DS OTs then you would understand how much I would pour my love into the works and for official thread. The Smash fanbases deserves the love and dedication. If I am being honest, I think it was uncalled for you to jump into conclusion and made that kind of accusation when I'm positive that you knew how much I'm crazy about Smash Bros.

but I'm glad that everything is cleared up.

Kwigo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If someone were to do a Pokémon TCG Online thread, seeing as it's tied extremely closely to the actual Card game, could it be in the gamin hangout section and still talk about the IRL card game?
Or does either count as gaming?

Also, I'd like to do actually do the OT if someone would be able to help with graphics since I don't have the skills and the software. PM me if you're available, I'll then claim it :)

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
If someone were to do a Pokémon TCG Online thread, seeing as it's tied extremely closely to the actual Card game, could it be in the gamin hangout section and still talk about the IRL card game?
Or does either count as gaming?

Also, I'd like to do actually do the OT if someone would be able to help with graphics since I don't have the skills and the software. PM me if you're available, I'll then claim it :)
games are games are games :)

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Great, thank you !

Pokémon TCG Online by Kwigo (09/03-2018)
Already released

Again, if someone wants to help with graphics, feel free !
you didn't need to post a claim for this btw, as explained in the OP. old games don't need claims. that's also what the "release date" part is for, in should indicate when the thread will be posted for purposes of removing it from the list, etc.

Kwigo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
you didn't need to post a claim for this btw, as explained in the OP. old games don't need claims. that's also what the "release date" part is for, in should indicate when the thread will be posted for purposes of removing it from the list, etc.
Oh sorry, guess I didn't read thoroughly enough !

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Hmm...I kinda want to make an OT for the Switch version of Undertale lol.

Even though I already made the PS4/Vita one back on GAF.