• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Unless I'm bad at it, can't find a reference to anyone making an OT for Fate/Extella Link, or one already made. :/
Since it released two days ago (tomorrow in EU on consoles), I'm making one (I know I don't need to claim it now, just a heads-up for others wondering about that too).

DR2K

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
So what's the stance on Dead or Alive Xtreme Scarlet? It just came out on exclusively in Asia on Switch/PS4 and no mention anywhere.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Since it seems no one else is doing it, guess I'll volunteer to put together the one for Power Rangers Battle For The grid(how do I keep winding up doing ones for licensed fighting games is beyond me) I'll have to put it together tonight and tomorrow since it's out tuesday

Power Rangers Battle For The Grid by Mandos (March 24, 2019)
March 26 for Switch and Xbox One

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Hey TheMoon, how do event OTs work? Are they even a thing?

Gearbox's PAX East Main Theater Show is on Thursday and I kind of want to make an OT for it to put all the info we know so far about it + what to expect, times and relevant streams into one big place. There's going to be a bunch of game announcements there including Borderlands 3 so I think it'd be worth making a thread for. You cool with this?

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Hey TheMoon, how do event OTs work? Are they even a thing?

Gearbox's PAX East Main Theater Show is on Thursday and I kind of want to make an OT for it to put all the info we know so far about it + what to expect, times and relevant streams into one big place. There's going to be a bunch of game announcements there including Borderlands 3 so I think it'd be worth making a thread for. You cool with this?
handle them like game OTs if its big stuff and there is risk that multiple people might make one.

note down the dates of the event and when you intend on posting it

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
handle them like game OTs if its big stuff and there is risk that multiple people might make one.

note down the dates of the event and when you intend on posting it
Alright, cheers. I'll probably post the OT a day before (Wednesday) so we can speculate and discuss potential leaks if they prop up before the event.

For the record, the Gearbox PAX East theater show itself is on March 28th at 2PM EST.

Oct 25, 2017
Well, Redhead on Moped has bern permanently banned, so someone else will have to take up the Team Sonic Racing OT lol.

(I'm a bit busy so I can't unfortunately)

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
just post the images, it would be done already :D
lol

I need this
bkg2004.jpg
made with no background and placed onto the below

h4dwpkB.jpg

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is there a specific place or recommended way to gauge interest in a potential community/hangout OT?

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Hmm okay I need to come back in June then if I want to claim the OT for The Rise of Skywalker.

I completely forgot about the 6 month thing sorry!

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
TheMoon The user who was making the Mortal Kombat 11 OT is banned because of that Avengers thread and doesn't appear to be back in time for the game's release. Is it OK for someone else to take over that OT or is there something else going on with that?