• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
Never mind, I was going to claim My Hero One's Justice, because I didn't see it under the October releases. After I posted my claim I saw it was under August for some reason.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Oh blast it I meant to put that post in the StarCraft Let's Play thread my bad! Well since I'm already here I might as well just edit the other post to make it a claim.
Upfront
You do not need to claim threads that are just random threads about a thing or an issue or an idea. If you want to post a Salami OT, or your local bathouse, or about jaywalking while cosplaying as a pixel art frog, just go ahead and do it. No need to go through this procedure. Same goes for already released games/products. If you have an OT ready to go for something that is already in the past, you do not need to claim it either as there is a super low chance someone was working on the same thing. This is for products/events/media releases that are tied to release dates and follow a certain pattern. Claiming OTs is a measure to avoid conflict and multiple people putting work into elaborate threads on the same thing. In general, follow the rules about creating threads found in the Resetera General FAQ at the top of the page.
:)

Beartruck

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Saw on the last page that the guy making the Shining Resonance OT is no longer doing it. Is anyone making one then? If not I'll toss something together in the next 24 hours.

Oct 25, 2017
USA, Sol 3, Universe 1
So I am working on the Mona Wario Ware Gold OT this week, and I need to know, originally I got it for the USA release, but TheMoon updated it with the EU release date which is a few days prior. Do I have to have the thread up for the EU release, or can I still do the USA date as originally planned? Just gotta know.

Last edited:

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
So I am working on the Mona Wario Ware Gold OT this week, and I need to know, originally I got it for the USA release, but TheMoon updated it with the EU release date which is a few days prior. Do I have to have the thread up for the EU release, or can I still do the USA date as originally planned? Just gotta know.

The OT can be posted up to 72 hours before the earliest release date.

Saw on the last page that the guy making the Shining Resonance OT is no longer doing it. Is anyone making one then? If not I'll toss something together in the next 24 hours.

Sweet, saves me the trouble, lol. Good stuff!

Oct 25, 2017
USA, Sol 3, Universe 1
if you have it ready, post it when the game is out, which is July 27. the world doesn't revolve around the US :)
If ready? Got it. Trying my best to iron out art this week! Working with an artist.

But yeah, I put the claim in with USA date in mind, I know the world doesn't revolve around the USA.i just really hate staggered launches.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
I think I'm gonna be moving all my old OTs from the other place over here to the hangouts board just to have an archive and possible go-to spot for them (and have them show up in search). Since that's now all games that released before this board existed, it gives it some pre-built bistory^^. Just leaving a mental note here.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I think I'm gonna be moving all my old OTs from the other place over here to the hangouts board just to have an archive and possible go-to spot for them (and have them show up in search). Since that's now all games that released before this board existed, it gives it some pre-built bistory^^. Just leaving a mental note here.
Good idea! I tried filling in some blanks with some indie titles that released before this forum and put them in hangouts for anyone's perusal. Not much by any means.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA

I could do the same, but that's like 50 new OTs and 50 new banners to create/edit

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017

That's not a bad idea.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
I'll see what I can do Mon.
I just slapped some new stuff on a few of mine:
xcxot5fj0t.jpg

mlpjn2u9p.png

and removed it in others where that was easier:
heypikminiwkl8.jpg

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Sorry, I know you're tired of those questions, and most of it is already in the OP, but for clarification, "early 2019" is the same as Q1 2019? Can I claim something for this time period now that we're into Q3 2018?

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Sorry, I know you're tired of those questions, and most of it is already in the OP, but for clarification, "early 2019" is the same as Q1 2019? Can I claim something for this time period now that we're into Q3 2018?
it's six moths, in six months we're halfway through Jannuary. "Early 2019" is not gonna be within the first few weeks of January. Wait until there's a more concrete timeframe.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
I just did Mafia 3 and Tales of Berseria. It takes longer than I though because of the formatting differences. I've had to delete so much !#!T!%
yea, that was basically my evening that day :)

used it to polish up some things in some threads (the Xenoblade X OT is now basically a mega OT made-up of content from OT and OT2 for example).

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Has Spider-Man already been claimed? I looked through the OP and the last page of the thread and didn't see it.

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
I figured someone would have stepped up to make the Sonic Mania Plus OT after Coldman dropped it, but it seems no one did! I have a few things going on at the moment so it might take awhile, but I would like to make that within the next few hours unless someone else wanted to call it.

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So, the OP says that this is not to keep track of all of the OTs, however is there a list anywhere that does have all of them?

RZetko

Oct 27, 2017
TheMoon could you please update my Post Scriptum OT again? Game's been delayed to 9th August after performance issues in weekend beta test.

Thank you