• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017

Looks like as many would predict that Panic Button did Doom 3, I would assume at least on Switch, maybe the other systems as well.

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does the PS4 version require you to be connected online as well? If not, I'm buying it there, which would be a shame because I have been looking to expand my Switch library and was definitely on-board until ONE MINUTE AGO when some people said internet is required. Come on!

Storm

Oct 25, 2017
So this is pretty messed up, it seems they pulled the BC versions from the Xbox One store. They no longer appear in Ready To Install and I can't find them by searching either.

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
Hmm... I just bought Wolfenstein on the switch... Is this an apology for the framerate? You are smart Bethesda... Instead of getting mad, I am sending you more money.

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't hate DOOM 3. It was different, but I liked the horror route they went with it.
I unapologetically like Doom 3.
As a Doom game? Sure, it failed.
But treating it like it's own thing, or a spinoff, I enjoyed playing it.
It helped that I played it well after it originally released, so I already knew what it was and had the right expectations for what I was getting into.

erikNORML

Oct 30, 2017
Reposting a question since people seem to have downloaded it and started it:

What is the multiplayer situation for 1 and 2 on Switch? Splitscreen? LAN?

Oct 27, 2017
.....fucking why?

So I can only play this game at home? I'd do most of my playtime at home anyway but I still like to play games on my lunch break at work and Doom 1 and 2 would be perfect for that.

They really should patch this out or something cuz this is just fucking dumb.
does it actually require internet to play, or is it just saying that it requires an account so you have to connect to the internet to sign in to the account