• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No one asked for it, but you're going to get it anyways. This upcoming fashion season for Supreme includes a 3 pack of Supreme branded Oreo cookies that will be instantly sold out, resold second hand at 1000% mark up, and probably will turn your milk red.

EOrhD_yAcY4.jpg

Also coming up in the collection are some bikes, lighters, ponchos, and IMO something that actually looks pretty cool

A record player

Cz0RUMl3-l1.jpg

You can view all of this and more at teh website for it.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
i bet the people buying that supreme turntable are gonna play some dope dubstep on that thing

robot

Oct 27, 2017
Don't mind the look of red oreos. But if I wanted that I could probably find a red-velvet flavor or something they've done already.

Deleted member 2563

User-requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
The only thing interesting about Supreme at this point are the wacky accessories like this every season

OP
OP

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've never understood Supreme. All I do is see the logo randomly and that's it.

Seems to be kinda like Vans, but harder to buy?

Sort of! They are both Skateboarding brands, but Supreme is in the streetwear market, and streetwear has a lot of markup because it has a heavier emphasis on branding, like the luxury fashion market.

YuShtink

Banned
Oct 29, 2017

Everything Supreme sells is limited and at a higher price point than the average brand even though it isn't really crafted in any different way or built with better materials. Simply for the fact that it is limited and expensive, the people who have it are perceived as "cool" or wealthy or some combination of the two. Then because it is "cool" other people are more willing to pay the premium and since everything is still limited it creates a hysteria or hype around the brand.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Everything Supreme sells is limited and at a higher price point than the average brand even though it isn't really crafted in any different way or built with better materials. Simply for the fact that it is limited and expensive, the people who have it are perceived as "cool" or wealthy or some combination of the two. Then because it is "cool" other people are more willing to pay the premium and since everything is still limited it creates a hysteria or hype around the brand.

ehhh i buy my baseball caps from the Supreme store in my city for $30 and they are made in america and have held up for 10 years. quite a good price / quality ratio imo

StillEdge

Oct 29, 2017
What's everyone's rarest item they got. I've got the 20th anniversary box logo and I thrash it.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I totally expect streamers and youtubers to be eating this on stream or getting their fans to send them to them.

Mar 3, 2019
Luxury fashion is stupid as hell. It's all made in the same Chinese factory/warehouse. The logo is slapped on at the end.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
If they aren't the basics (the tees, etc) the quality of Supreme is pretty great.

yeah the made in America tags in particular make these posts hilarious:

Luxury fashion is stupid as hell. It's all made in the same Chinese factory/warehouse. The logo is slapped on at the end.

What's everyone's rarest item they got. I've got the 20th anniversary box logo and I thrash it.

maybe my nike sb bruins?

OP
OP

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Plenty of it is! But a lot of Luxury fashion is also very high quality, and in some cases, end up being investments that net you a profit.

Supreme is still that huge huh?

It is probably the biggest its ever been.

I don't have anything that rare. My next piece will probably be the multicolor hoodie or the record player if I can manage.

Mar 3, 2019
yeah the made in America tags in particular make these posts hilarious:

maybe my nike sb bruins?
For Supreme:

China: Cut and sew jackets, knit sweaters, some fleece sweaters (see pcl and le Bain). Cut and sew tees and shirts too. And I think bottoms as well. And most accessories. Also many beanies and sometimes the odd hat.

Canada: fleece sweaters/hoodies, fleece pants/shorts

USA: camp caps, 5 panels, crushers. Some odd accessories (ie zippo). Also screen print tees.

That made in America tag is really stretching it when a majority of Supreme goods are made outside the US.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
For Supreme:

China: Cut and sew jackets, knit sweaters, some fleece sweaters (see pcl and le Bain). Cut and sew tees and shirts too. And I think bottoms as well. And most accessories. Also many beanies and sometimes the odd hat.

Canada: fleece sweaters/hoodies, fleece pants/shorts

USA: camp caps, 5 panels, crushers. Some odd accessories (ie zippo). Also screen print tees.

That made in America tag is really stretching it when a majority of Supreme goods are made outside the US.

i only wear camp caps, but it applies to other brands i like. my APC jeans are way higher quality than walmart wranglers and have no logo.