• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 5127

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Probably Sonic, while we did have a great 2D Sonic with Mania. The last good 3D game was Generations and that came out in 2011, so that means we've gone 10 years without a decent 3D Sonic.

I also miss Banjo-Kazooie, Yooka-Laylee didn't fill those shoes.

styl_oh

Fallen One-Winged Chicken Chaser
Nov 24, 2019
Alberta, Canada
EA "Street" sports games. Only sports I like that don't star Mario.

Def Jam Fighting (really wrestling) games

Sleeping Dogs

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For me personally? The one that hurts the most?

hqdefault.jpg

Virtua Fighter. Was such a staple on my Sega consoles, and nothing has replaced it. Soul Calibur was so close but I hate that counter-combo thing they did recently with VI.

Damn if you sad boys and girls don't pull on the heart strings!

Or Diablo 2. I despised everything about Diablo 3. I want Diablo 2 part 2.

Star Wars Rogue Squadron
I hear you and I miss it so, so much. šŸ˜­ But check out SW Squadrons if you get a chance, it's absolutely fucking incredible and a worthy successor almost.

Clear

Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
Armored core.

Reply value of AC making different frames each time. I forget when but it lost its luster when the boosters lasted forever. I liked the more tactical speed burst.

Dec 21, 2020
Armored core and power stone.

Reply value of AC making different frames each time and power stone was just an amazing over the top brawler/arena fighter.

Edit: you said one....so armored core.
There it is, I searched through each page to see any mention of Armored Core and I finally found a post. I though I was alone lol

Oct 28, 2017
EA "Street" sports games. Only sports I like that don't star Mario.

Def Jam Fighting (really wrestling) games

Sleeping Dogs
Fifa Street should be rebooted with a Rocket League approach. That is to say multiplayer focused, small teams, with every player controlling only 1 player on the pitch. Lots of customisation options. Hey EA can even make it free to play and have shit loads of cosmetic microtransactions. They'll make a ton of money and we'll have an amazing arcadey football game.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Phantasy Star. While I've only ever finished the first and second games in the series, I have seemingly forever longed for a proper 5th title in the series.

darthbob

One Winged Slayer
Nov 20, 2017
I hear you and I miss it so, so much. šŸ˜­ But check out SW Squadrons if you get a chance, it's absolutely fucking incredible and a worthy successor almost.
Oh yeah, SW Squadrons is brilliant, and it really did scratch that XvT itch, but maaaaaan I also want a fun lil single player arcadey flight sim ala Ace Combat.

Maybe one day soon though.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
TMNT

King of arcade games now stuck in shitty mobile game hell. Can't even get a classic game collection released on consoles.

yyr

Nov 14, 2017
White Plains, NY
F-Zero and Ridge Racer.

Remasters of GX and 6/7 on modern hardware would be enough but sequels would be even better.

I'd also love a new Final Fantasy Tactics (not Advance) but I'm guessing the folks behind the first one are long gone or separated now.