• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Encephalon

Oct 26, 2017
Japan
I've been away from home for a little bit and thought about checking my PSN purchases etc just in case I was broken into, and was spooked to be met with Star Ocean 4 4k as the most recent game I had played. It's not a title I've ever purchased.

Oh shit, I have been broken into and they are still using my account for some reason.

Or so I thought, until I noticed it changed every time. I also realized that never had a physical release. Then there's the list of all the games you have ever played (on ps4 and I'm assuming ps5), and every time I refresh the list, random titles will change to other games.

Messaged a friend and she is experiencing the same thing. Have you?

Ocirus

Dec 4, 2017
Recently played history on the PS app? Uh, no. Mine is absolutely fine. Your situation sounds suspicious.

W17LY

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah it's completely broken for me and my brother.

He even thought he was hacked because of that.

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
Atelier Ryza 2 has shown up as Orcs must die!, Odin Sphere and now a Hat in Time for me so far. Yeah it's buggy

andshrew

Oct 27, 2017
Android version working fine here.

Is it also broken if you look at your friends recently played games?

Juxtapozed

Oct 28, 2017
Noticed this on the PS5 specifically on games that were bought using a different account (ketsui/battle garegga purchased on a US account show as random games I haven't touched in years such as Transistor). Haven't noticed it on the app though on Android.

Spaggy

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I noticed this the other day too. I had "No Time to Explain" and some other game show up briefly in my played library on the app. At first I thought they were freebies, but when I clicked on it, it was a link to purchase.

mogster7777

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a way to see hours spent on a game through the app? I know there is on the ps5 itself but can't see the option on the app?

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Yep. Shows a game I've never played as my last one then I refresh it and it'll change some others in the list each time.

Screenshot-20210202-092121.png

Screenshot-20210202-092137.png

OldMuffin

Nov 1, 2017
Noticed this as well recently, it turned dmc 3 to observer on the ps5 (shows as dmc 3 when you click on it to check details), and I believe bound by flames was turned into mother Russia bleeds (a game that's not even available to purchase in Australia).
when I saw observer I was so dam worried I got hacked (yes I got 2 step on), but thank god it's a glitch.
hopefully they sort it out soon.

Shoshi

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Yes Recently played history on the PS app is totally bonkers.

Aswell as wrong titles/cover art in the trophy section (clicking on said yitle reveals the corrrect title and cover art)

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
Ys IX (JP version) seems to be bugged on my end, it keeps swapping between different games (saying I have the plat trophy on them) when I don't - going by the number of trophies on the list it's clearly the import, so I guess the app doesn't like JP characters for some reason. Very odd!

OP
OP
Encephalon

Encephalon

Oct 26, 2017
Japan
Ys IX (JP version) seems to be bugged on my end, it keeps swapping between different games (saying I have the plat trophy on them) when I don't - going by the number of trophies on the list it's clearly the import, so I guess the app doesn't like JP characters for some reason. Very odd!
I'm on the Japanese version of the app with a Japanese account if that matters