• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RedSwirl

Oct 25, 2017
Tried it out for a bit. Cool shit. Makes me really consider getting a stick for my Switch.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Tried this game for the first time (Never played the snes version) At first I thought that it was stiff as fuck (Even more than the arcade version) but after learning the moves and other stuff I realized that is an amazing game, glad to have imported it from Amazon, although the physical edition is kinda bad, like some bad typos on the cards and the manual being obscenely big

Respawn

Dec 5, 2017
Tried this game for the first time (Never played the snes version) At first I thought that it was stiff as fuck (Even more than the arcade version) but after learning the moves and other stuff I realized that is an amazing game, glad to have imported it from Amazon, although the physical edition is kinda bad, like some bad typos on the cards and the manual being obscenely big
Why import? It's up on Amazon US for a while now.

BrutalInsane

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
O man I loved this triple-screen arcade cabinet version when I was a kid. Will pick up.

Fun viewing for how it was back in the day:

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Reached the final boss. Wow he is so fucking bullshit

Deleted member 25870

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Ugh. I came so close to a normal mode 1CC tonight with Ninja. I didn't go into the final boss battle with enough health. I was maybe two throws from victory.

alcheim

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
That first stage arcade sound track is so awesome. Why have I never heard this before?

*Edit —They performed a live version of it.

That said, finishing the last stage with Raiden is near impossible for me

Deleted member 25870

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
That said, finishing the last stage with Raiden is near impossible for me
Kudos to you making it that far. I unlocked Raiden last night and it's a very complex character to use.

Pretty cool how the two new unlockable characters are an added difficulty themselves. Yakasha also has a high learning curve.