• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will anyone in the NFC East have a winning record at the end of the year?

• Yes

Votes: 78 24.2%
  • No

Votes: 244 75.8%

• Total voters
Nov 23, 2017
Could a 5 win Eagles team win the Super Bowl? lol, that would be something. We have so many injured players that if we squeaked by some wins and then get hot at the end of the season, it could happen. And no, I doubt it'll happen but I'm imagining it lol

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I want the Giants to win the division with 5 wins so that Daniel Jones can get "starting playoff QB" on his resume before we cut him.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
Those are some large TV markets too. The NFL front office is probably not thrilled about that division struggling.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I want the Giants to win the division with 5 wins so that Daniel Jones can get "starting playoff QB" on his resume before we cut him.

Best and worst case is he goes on a miracle Super Bowl run and then the team suffers through mediocrity for the next 17 years as we cling onto past successes.

Aiervon

Digital Strategist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Dallas
In all fairness, while the WFT and Giants were all expected to be dumpster fires, the Eagles and Cowboys are playing with the two most injured lineups in the league. The Eagles are fielding their 3rd string offense with the exception of Wentz and Kelce, the Cowboys are fielding a 2nd string OL, backup QB, injured defense to a degree, etc.,.

Injuries are eventually going to take their toll. I still have no idea who Jason Croom is, but he caught a TD pass this past weekend.

Last edited:

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
The Cowboys will have a winning record.

Browns - Win
Giants - Win
Cardinals - Win (toss-up, really)
Washington - Loss
Eagles - Win
Steelers - Loss
Vikings - Win
Washington - Win
Ravens - Loss
Bengals - Win
49ers - Loss
Eagles - Win
Giants - Win

10 - 6 record, booted from the first round of the playoffs.
Welp, 6-10 looks like the better option

Oct 28, 2017
I think that the Cowboys or the Eagles could get 8 wins. They are both injured as hell. I will say that the last Eagles games Wentz has got no quit in him even with him missing 7 starters on offense.

kaiush

Jan 22, 2018
I think that the Cowboys or the Eagles could get 8 wins. They are both injured as hell. I will say that the last Eagles games Wentz has got no quit in him even with him missing 7 starters on offense.
You think my cowboys are gonna go 6-4 the rest of the season? Lol there's absolutely no way. The Eagles...they are a hard to predict team but 7 more wins feels like a lot for them.
I seriously think the division winner will get 4 maybe 5 wins.

Oct 28, 2017
You think my cowboys are gonna go 6-4 the rest of the season? Lol there's absolutely no way. The Eagles...they are a hard to predict team but 7 more wins feels like a lot for them.
I seriously think the division winner will get 4 maybe 5 wins.
As a life long Eagles fan and Cowboy hater, I would delight in you guys not figuring shit out however, there is just too much talent on that team.

The Eagles on the other hand, lost the Rams (4-2) the Steelers. (5-0) the Ravens (5-1) (Nevermind the Washington loss)

If it clicks, even against a bad team like the Giants, the possibility of going a run of 5 games is well within reach. From there...who knows.

MrNelson

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
14-29-1 after week 12

Giants and Football Team can still finish at .500 if they only lose one game from here.

One more loss for both guarantees the Eagles and Cowboys finish under .500 for the season

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The NFC East has the most dire quarterback situation in the NFL. Dak's foot is backward, Washington doesn't have a QB, Philly wishes it didn't have a QB, and Danny Dimes, well, ol' Dimes is the best QB in the division right now.

Like I said, dire.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I truly wonder what happened to Wentz. I saw him live during his presumed MVP run in 2017. He was incredible, accurate, confident. It was the day he smoked the Broncos for like 51 points.

Mental wariness from his injuries, and doubting himself? I'm sure the dropoff in offensive line play and wide receiver corp hurts, but goddamn, dude is just a shell.

offtopic

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
NFC East is almost guaranteed to be swept next week as well (barring exhaustion on part of Ravens/Steelers from this week's Wednesday game).

offtopic

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
The NFC East has the most dire quarterback situation in the NFL. Dak's foot is backward, Washington doesn't have a QB, Philly wishes it didn't have a QB, and Danny Dimes, well, ol' Dimes is the best QB in the division right now.

Like I said, dire.
It's almost like there is a quarterback out there somewhere who has been blackballed from the league that could put any one of these teams over the top in this pathetic situation. Theoretically speaking.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bumping this thread to point out that, with Washington's loss this Sunday, literally every team in the division (and therefore, the inevitable division "champion") will finish with a record under .500. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner in the season, but there you go.

Oct 30, 2017
I want the 6-10 NFC East Champion Giants to host the Bucs in the playoffs and beat Tom Brady one last time. After 2020, we collectively as sports fans deserve this.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
The seahawks infamously upset someone as a 7-9 team, no free wins in the nfl

The Eagles would have been the only team I thought capable of upsetting someone, based on their recent Superbowl history and experience, as well as a relative unknown QB who seems to have a lot of promise.

They got bounced out yesterday.

I don't see the Washingtons, Cowboys or Giants doing anything in the playoffs.

MrNelson

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to the Washington Football Team for winning the NFC East with a stunning record of...

*checks notes*

7-9!

And congrats to the rest of the NFC East for finishing this garbage year with an equally garbage record of 23-40-1