• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's gonna be Doom Slayer and we'll get a repeat of Brawl Snake (advertising a series that's mostly been known to be exclusive to a different console)

Plum

May 31, 2018
So many Travis mentions in this thread, I didn't realize how many folks wanted Travis Scott in Smash; not that I'd mind.

It's Lit.
tenor.gif

Sakurai wouldn't put a person nobody knows about in Smash. Don't be silly.

He'll put an actually popular character like Geno, Rex or Isaac.

/s of course

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
If in doubt about Travis mfcking Touchdown in Smash, just remember that the final smash could be the Glastonbury mech!

Byakura

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
hype! Excited to see who it is. Haven't really been following the rumors (if there are any) as of late so I got no guesses.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
I have a feeling this new season pass will be all first party characters, so I am hoping for the RingFit character. Love the game and they should be able to do a lot what that. Some will say they should be an echo fighter for Wii Fit Trainer, but I dismiss those people and throw their lies to the ashes of time.

Arthoneceron

Oct 27, 2017
Minas Gerais, Brazil
After the last two, I find it hard to get hyped over a Smash DLC announcement. Hopes again for a The Legend of Zelda rep which I hope isn't some kind bizarre situation of four champions fused into one sole character.

But hardly will be a series that I like.

FooF

One Winged Slayer
Mar 24, 2020
Probably Travis if I had to take a guess but crash does have a game coming out the next day

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The salt if it's Rex and Pyra/Mythra will tear this forum in half.
Let's hope it happens.

Oct 25, 2017
It's gonna be the trainer from Ring Fit, or the Astral Chain protag. I fully expect another first party character that most people don't really want

daripad

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
If they ever do Geno, I hope they bring Super Mario RPG to NSO. Otherwise, don't even bother with him.

Wil Grieve

Oct 25, 2017
God, how long's it been, four months since the last one?

Excited to see what they've come up with this time.

Now begins the wait for Fighter 8!

Oh, and LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

jdh96

One Winged Slayer
Jan 25, 2020
Hoping it's Travis so, I can at least have one small thing to be happy about for the upcoming month.

Status
Not open for further replies.