• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
i have so many feelings about this. Mass effect is such a crazy good ip. Liara looks amazing

Adam_Roman

Oct 25, 2017
They've got a bad habit of announcing stuff way too early at this point. I could see if DA4 was close this would make sense, but c'mon. Have they even talked about Anthem recently or is that just dead?

GlowingBovine

Prophet of Truth
Nov 27, 2017
Man I jokingly guessed mass effect when it showed the galaxies in the beginning. When I saw the mass relay debris I literally shot up lol. I am cautiously excited.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
As soon as I saw that N7 I actually yelled. Like legitimately started freaking out.

But when I realized it was LIARA holding it? Bruh. Bruuuuuuuuuuh.

The Kidd

Oct 27, 2017
God I'm so excited, but remembering Casey Hudson leaving last week reminds me that shit is probably not going smoothly rn so painfully removing my expectations

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
Post ME3 is certainly more interesting imo. But I'm not going to even be remotely excited at this point. Maybe by the time it's out there will be enough of a reason to be excited.

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
Huh....so it is post-ME3? They're just gonna 'skip' the finer details of canon, then?

And that looks a lot like Liara from what little we see....no way they're bringing Shepard back....is there?

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
from the team that brought you andromeda, get hype

Samiya

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 30, 2019
lol they're bringing back Liara and will therefore have to address the clusterfuck ending(s) of ME3.

just wipe the slate clean completely and come up with *only* new characters divorced from the baggage of the original trilogy

Dec 21, 2017
With modern day Bioware doing this, on top of the ending that was ME3's...I want to like this, but they're gonna have to put forth nothing short of a collective masterpiece to win me back .

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
Will continue.

Photo.JPG

Steven

Oct 27, 2017
Please continue the original trilogy and make up for the ME3 ending. Outside of the ending, the trilogy was absolutely excellent.

ryan299

Oct 25, 2017
Bioware real desperate. "show everything, we need good PR!" Outside of getting good PR, there is no reason to show this game when it won't come out for 5+ years most likely.

Dr. Ludwig

Oct 31, 2017
LOLOLOLOLOL at people who wished for an Andromeda sequel!

That shit is most definitely dead. Good.

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What a pointless trailer, confirming what everyone already knew and shows nothing but CGI...