• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017

www.youtube.com

The Next Mass Effect - Official Teaser Trailer

Get a sneak peek at the next chapter of the Mass Effect universe. A veteran team at BioWare is in the early stages of what is on the horizon for the Mass Eff...

The final reveal from The Game Awards.

Screengrabs:

DRfRlUV.png

v6lUW8o.png

eKnlf4b.png

tyXJwzg.png

dYp2ywo.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's definitely an Asari, and it looks like Liara.

Also, with that and the dead reaper this is definitely the Milky Way. Goodbye Andromeda.

Last edited:

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
That gave me chills. Super happy to see it's continuing on from ME3 and not Andromeda. That said I hope Shepard is laid to rest even if some characters like Liara make a return. Give us a little bit of distance between ME3 and ME4.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
What a hilarious troll. It wasn't even a reveal trailer. Just an announcement of the obvious lmao

See you in 2024

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Liara got them worry lines going. Life as the shadow broker is rough I guess.

Ocean Bones

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Hopefully something comes of it and we don't just keep seeing trailers that don't really show anything for years to come like dragon age.

yellowfury

Oct 27, 2017
It's nothing...

I really want to be optimistic because I love the franchise but I don't know anymore

Badcoo

May 9, 2018
Sorry. I have no faith in bioware at all to make this game good. I love mass effect trilogy but no hype here.

Hentz

The Fallen
Mar 9, 2018
I thought it was Metroid Prime 4 for some seconds until the snow scene... talk about a let down lmao

Tiber

Nov 1, 2017
Please god let it be good.

And please don't let them ruin a good story by releasing it as a buggy mess like Andromeda