• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tiber

Nov 1, 2017
Inquisition wasnt a bad game by any stretch, but it didn't stick with me in the way that the first two games did.

Can't really put my finger on why. It not a 'Bioware are falling apart' drama, or anything like that - it's no Anthem. But I don't look back on it with great nostalgia either.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Trailer is whatever, but I like the direction they seem to be going with your character.

And if the graphics are anything like the trailer I am really going to like this.

I was doing a DA:O replay recently, but put it down due to too much new stuff to play, but I definitely want to do a Inquisition playthrough in the next year.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Idk if Bioware is trying to convince EA with these teasers or the fans. Maybe a little bit of both. It's not doing anything for me tho.
I wonder if the game is just simply called dragon age, every other game had a subtitle or a number, origins, awakening, 2, inquisition, what if this game is simply dragon age
I think they are just early in development so they don't have a finalized name for the game yet.

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
Inquisition wasnt a bad game by any stretch, but it didn't stick with me in the way that the first two games did.

Can't really put my finger on why. It not a 'Bioware are falling apart' drama, or anything like that - it's no Anthem. But I don't look back on it with great nostalgia either.

Inquisition is really good in terms of the core DA stuff of narrative and companions, it just weirdly tried to shoehorn in all these half-baked open-world concepts that the game really didn't need in order to feel "next gen", and then filled it all with generic quests to justify all the landmass they built. The player has to sort of train themselves on what can be ignored to shave it down into the really good game under all the cruft, which is a real bummer.