• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Johnny Blaze

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
DE
Rip to his cancer cells, they never gave up fighting evil.

Nzi9jcy_d.jpg

dragonchild

Oct 26, 2017
I gotta admit, the thought of him going to Hell made me feel bad, and even a little sad. Satan doesn't deserve this.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
No matter how evil the person there will ALWAYS be a contingent of people rushing in to Tone Police those glad of their deaths.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
someone prank call Scott Walker again. "SCOTT IT'S DAVID KOCH AGAIN! HELP! I'M IN HELL! THE UNBAPTISED BABIES ARE ALL LISTENING TO RAP! GET ME OUTTA HERE"

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't he neutered by his illness for a very long time and his brother doing all the deeds ? Basically it won't change a thing ?

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Must be amazing for his friends, family, and fans to see the world coming together to find joy in his death.

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Maybe one of the foremost proponents of climate change denial

He dies as scum, a criminal who has undoubtedly condemned this planet to future of misery and death, very cool!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
What an evil, hateful horrible person he was. I don't believe in an afterlife, but if there is one, I hope he has to spend the rest of eternity counting all the names of all the people he hurt and whose deaths his "philanthropy" directly contributed to over the years.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Sadly, the machine he helped create will continue to grind at the core of our democracy for generations.

massivekettle

Banned
Aug 7, 2018
The world is a much better place without him. The Koch brothers are terrible people who ruined the lives of millions and the planet to boot.

Perhaps, but I feel like it's a tad childish to be celebrating his death. I personally don't align with his views, but I never saw the need to cheer his death. If you think the Koch's apparatus will be weakened by his death, you are sorely misunderstood.

Last edited:

petitmelon

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
May all his deeds come back at him and his family times three. All the good they could have done and they chose to live like that.

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
When Trump dies I'll laugh my ass off at anyone trying that here.

People gonna be throwing cookouts for his death. I'll get a nice champagne to pop.

McConnell too. Never in my entire life have I been insensitive about death, but these men do nothing but spread their evil agendas throughout life, so it's no wonder they get back what they contributed in death. Fuck em and anyone trying to tone police atm.