• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
maybe the nashville metro area can finally can get back to the public rail system its people actually voted for. fucking snake.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I can read that he is certainly controversial, but he did some good as well.

I am the first to celebrate death of very bad, cruel and mean people, but for some reason you think it's fine celebrate the death of any shade of "I don't like this person". I can only assume it's a cultural thing in america.

Or maybe there is something I missed about him
They actively made millions of people suffer for decades just so they could feel powerful. They are one of the main reasons our government is so fucked up and almost entirely controlled by the rich. Nah, world is better with out them. Some things are black and white.

I hope no one takes up where David left off. I hope he is forgotten.

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Are these guys responsible for this?

iu

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The dude is dead, it doesn't exclude him from being called a twat. He was horrible. And I'm glad he's dead. I, quite frankly, don't understand why a horrible man dying should have to make me feel nothing but joy.

AdamE

3D Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Japan

FYI Hasan just did an episode on American public transport and the Koch Brothers just 4 days ago.

Thank you for your services Hasan.

Smylie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oregon
I can read that he is certainly controversial, but he did some good as well.

I am the first to celebrate death of very bad, cruel and mean people, but for some reason you think it's fine celebrate the death of any shade of "I don't like this person". I can only assume it's a cultural thing in america.

Or maybe there is something I missed about him

He did nothing "good" in his life.

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
I got nothing nice to see about him but my condolences to his family. Best I could do.

Last edited:

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
User warned: inflammatory off-topic comment
By the way, while we're all here:

Fuck John McCain, I'm glad that bitch is and always will be dead, it's still a happy bright moment for history, and it's cowardly how some of yall couldn't take hearing that fact day of and you needed a safe space from it

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
Damn...imagine fighting off cancer for 27 years and no amount of money can stop it completely? Scary shit.

Rest in Peace

Damn...imagine having a disease that can be treated for an actual amount of money but you don't have that amount and it's not covered because people like him fought it.
Scarier shit.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
From my understanding, this will change very little. He's been in failing health for so long that he was barely involved with the Koch Brothers political machine for the last few years. Charles Koch has been running it solo for a while now, and will continue to do so

winjet81

Oct 27, 2017
Money kept that cancer at bey to let him live to cause another 27 years of damage. Good riddance.

DirtRiver

Oct 30, 2017
User banned (1 week): Trolling, account still in its junior phase.
Rest in peace, he was a great man. May others aspire to be like him.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
This is a pathetic response to a death. Are we a bunch of kids here with this glee filled ridiculous response on death ?
Think of all the people who suffered and died because he personally funded the elections of Republican governors who imposed unreasonable restrictions on Medicaid eligibility, depriving the poor of healthcare that the federal government already fucking paid for. This is one tiny sliver of the evil he perpetuated. He poured gasoline on a thousand different fires, including the literal fire literally consuming the literal earth right now, and you have the gall say shit like this?

You're already getting dunked on pretty hard for your finger-wagging, civility first bullshit, but I'd like to add to it.

Everything you said? Fuck it. Fuck all of it. Everything you just said, and the mentality behind it, is horseshit, and the world would be better off if you stopped saying it and things like it.

Just like how the world is better off with David Koch dead.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Imagine capping for these enablers of fascism and pain. Imagine being that guy.

lol
Well their whole moderate philosophy only works if they can make out liberals as bad as Republicans, so any chance they get they have to tone police and shame libs since Republicans are so awful. I mean it makes sense if you think about it, it's mental gymnastics.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
This is the best thing he's ever done for his countrymen; a true patriot.

I hope this inspires more to follow suit.