• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 30, 2017
He was a billionaire that spent a good chunk of his life til the end of his days to screw over people constantly. Just insane amounts of harm to countless people because of his influences.

Why? Did he simply enjoy the power knowing he heavily influenced powerful leaders under his thumb being a private citizen?

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good... I mean, GREAT... I mean, hahaha I'm glad the evil bastard is dead and rotting!

He spent his life and ill gotten fortunes immiserating the entire goddamn world.

Last edited:

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
An evil has been vanquished.

tenor.gif

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
Where is his fortune going to?

I'd prefer his greedy younger relatives to have a bitter fight over it, rather then it ends up being donated to Republican/Conservative causes.

Last edited:

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Mr. Koch snorted his last line of coke. No more ability to ruin whatever is left of our democracy after people like him raided and gutted it.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
He spent his life actively making a worse place than when he entered it. No longer existing is probably the only positive thing his ilk can ever do.

Aug 16, 2019
UK
He was a fossil fuel magnate that used his immense wealth to very negatively influence democracy, and also funded a shitload of propaganda factories.

He was scum and it's good he's finally dead.
I can read that he is certainly controversial, but he did some good as well.

I am the first to celebrate death of very bad, cruel and mean people, but for some reason you think it's fine celebrate the death of any shade of "I don't like this person". I can only assume it's a cultural thing in america.

Or maybe there is something I missed about him

Murasaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Deep North

Gaf Zombie

The Fallen
Dec 13, 2017
He's beem sick awhile and not really involved in the day to day like his brother is IIRC.

Nothing will really change imo, just a slight shuffle of the Forbes list.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

I am the first to celebrate death of very bad, cruel and mean people, but for some reason you think it's fine celebrate the death of any shade of "I don't like this person". I can only assume it's a cultural thing in america.

This is gonna be good...

photonblack

Oct 27, 2017

He as killed thousands indirectly.

Lmo2017

Oct 25, 2017
To the east of Parts Unknown...