• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Titanpaul

Jan 2, 2019
Fairly damaging to Cruz. Accept responsibility and resign or denounce and lose your voters.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Imagine watching this and the other tons of footage like it and still saying it was just a peaceful protest (Tucker Carlson).

My favorite part was when the crowd was chanting what they were engaged in. TREASON TREASON TREASON.

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
Democrats in Congress and Biden can't keep looking the other way when the other party is trying to get you killed

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking hell.....
This is what all the disinformation and lies can lead to. There is blood on so many people's hands.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Lol at that fucking white dude dressed like an animal chanting and shit. I can't. 😂
That's the "Q-Anon Shaman". I shouldn't have laughed when he took the headdress off, but I did.

Best part is the ex army guy who said he was carrying zipties because he found them on the ground and simply wanted to return them to a cop. He tells rioters to respect the Senate, and then immediately whips out his phone and starts taking photos of documents from inside the chamber. Good luck selling the whole "I was trying to keep the peace" angle to a judge now, dummy.

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
Democrats in Congress and Biden can't keep looking the other way when the other party is trying to get you killed

"We will not go quietly into the night" — Ted Cruz quoting Bill Pullman's speech from Independence Day to disingenuously stoke outrage over made-up election fraud is somehow so fitting. He has such contempt for the people who elected him.

And what's your issue with Democrats — everyone from Pelosi to Manchin is saying they might have to expel and prosecute members of congress.

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
I'm wondering why they attacked the AP of all news organizations. They're quite possibly the most even handed news organization out there. Maybe that's it...they only want their side reported.

That being said, I hope everyone of these clowns goes to jail and that includes the police allowing them to gallivant through the halls of Congress with no resistance. Those officers in the Senate should be fired and prosecuted.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
"Hey, how'd y'all get down there?" "...We took the stairs." at 5:13 had me laughing, as did their confusion on whether or not Ted Cruz sold them out.

Clearly not the brightest individuals.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
How exactly are Dems "looking the other way?" They've been very clear they want to go after officials potentially involved all along. But that doesn't exactly happen with a snap of the finger.

I wonder if this is based on the stupid arguments I see now where it's "This would have never happened if Dems did something about the BLM protests."

Basically it's not their fault they did this. It's someone else fault that they did this.

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
How exactly are Dems "looking the other way?" They've been very clear they want to go after officials potentially involved all along. But that doesn't exactly happen with a snap of the finger.

This has been going on for years. With McConnell obstructing everything during the Obama administration and protecting Trump. Meanwhile you have Biden saying he needs the Republican party as they tried to investigate his son and Ted Cruz and Hawley only removal is by voters that put them in power in the first place

Sendero

Oct 25, 2017
This is a much better video footage than all the previous ones, in terms of showing the stuff they were saying, and whom, they were looking for.
Also, several new faces, including that final agitator.
So much for the "Antifa did it".

It's also interesting to see the approach that some cops took. Basically mellowing pleading to not take it too far. You can also see that Pilot guy, arguing about not losing the "IO/Info" war.
Either way, no one mustered -even the lesser of the efforts -- to prevent people to search and take photos of the documents.

Hopefully, those straight up shouting "lets find stuff to blackmail politicians", will be in a world of hurt soon.
Plus, that Cruz and Hawley open references.

Again, great video.

Last edited:

Hale-XF11

Dec 8, 2017
I just love that these dumb motherfuckers recorded everything they did. So much damning evidence in one place at one time. Amazing.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020

Thanks. I just watched their interviews with some people who were at the riot and they still just don't get it. One guy justified what happened because the cops never told them to leave. "Every now and then they'd spray us with mace or flashbang us, but they never said we should leave." Talk about not being able to take a hint.

Conal

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Haha 'hot' hat guy exposing himself as a bald-ass motherfucker is the most important thing here.

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I find that video very disturbing. It's uneasy how comfortable these fucking assholes feel around cops and how the cops are so fucking soft on them. Fuck.

Hivemind mobs like this are dangerous on so many levels. Just consider how these fools must act in private or just in their circles without cameras watching. And now consider how many of these assholes are part of the system.

Wild shit, this video is important.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
That Airforce vet saying he merely "found and picked up" the zip ties and was planning on handing them to a police officer. Now they can add obstruction of justice to the charges (not that anyone believed him anyway).

hom3land

Oct 27, 2017
Ted Cruz "we will not go silently into the night"

Hasn't he been pretty quiet since all of this went down?

Fractology

Oct 28, 2017
The written article that goes along with this video is also an incredible, but long read (if you have access to read it). I highly recommend finding some time to read through it:

www.newyorker.com

Among the Insurrectionists

From 2021: Some of Trump’s supporters had been declaring, at rally after rally, that they would go to violent lengths to keep the President in power, Luke Mogelson writes. A chronicle of an attack foretold.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Whoa. I didn't know that there was footage of Ashley Babbitt getting shot floating around. The WP recap posted above is excellent. It's insane that she thought she could climb through that window while an officer had a gun on her from five feet away.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
Damn that one cop almost got them to leave the chambers.

"You should be stopping us."
*cop points*
"one, two, three, four, five....one"