• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
There are likely clearance Steeler, Raider, and Patriot Brown jerseys on sale right now, that's pretty impressive

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Eh... NFL let Vick play again, Ray Lewis did shady shit... and there was that woman heater who was caught on film. He'll be back sooner than you think.
Vick still had stuff left in the tank and was out of the public eye for 2 years.

AB is 31. A lockeroom menace. A sideline diva. And a genuine off the field liability with a history of mistreating women and a history of violent outbursts.

I think he is done.

Phantom_Snake

The Fallen
Jul 26, 2018
Montana
Really makes you wonder why such a smart organization did such a stupid thing...reminds me of when they signed Ochocinco and Haynesworth.

There was no way AB was going to change, this was always going to happen.
OchoCinco wasnt a problem off the field or in the locker room for the Pat's. He played in the Superbowl that year, and was gifted a catch in that game. His problem was he couldn't learn the playbook.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
Vick still had stuff left in the tank and was out of the public eye for 2 years.

AB is 31. A lockeroom menace. A sideline diva. And a genuine off the field liability with a history of mistreating women and a history of violent outbursts.

I think he is done.

too much talent

his agent will repackage him as a changed man

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
If he doesn't go to jail and nothing comes of the civil case, he MIGHT get a chance next year. There's no way anyone is touching him again this season.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
well there are no other Antonio browns out there

nobody can argue about the red flags being obvious

but a desperate team might bring him in let him explain the entire thing and try to hear what they want to hear because they need WR help desperately.

we are not talking about guaranteed money. it will obviously be incentive based. and could pay off if his crazy stays away for a while

IMO he should be banned from football.

Oct 27, 2017
He banned the guy from all facilities when the story surfaced. Your Pats hatred is both delusional and hilarious.
i

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
well there are no other Antonio browns out there

nobody can argue about the red flags being obvious

but a desperate team might bring him in let him explain the entire thing and try to hear what they want to hear because they need WR help desperately.

we are not talking about guaranteed money. it will obviously be incentive based. and could pay off if his crazy stays away for a while
He showed nothing in the one game he played to suggest that he still has elite talent at the position. There are other ways to bolster your WR corps that doesn't involve dragging your team's name and image through the mud by signing this pos.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
He showed nothing in the one game he played to suggest that he still has elite talent at the position. There are other ways to bolster your WR corps that doesn't involve dragging your team's name and image through the mud by signing this pos.

come on

I never said I support him

but your claim that the guy shows no *Elite* talent is absolutely absurd.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Welp, that was quick. Sounds like those text messages did him in. Gone in under 2 weeks.

D23

Oct 25, 2017
ballers should just dedicate a ep about ab and his stupidity- this make some good tv show.

Last edited:

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
I never said you support him?

But when did he show any elite talent vs Miami?

look....I hate in any way saying positive shit about this guy but his talent didn't just disappear.

to assume he isn't an elite talent is absurd
in his only game with a team he has been with for a few weeks he had a touchdown and played 1/3 of the snaps.

Just because he is a piece of shit human doesn't mean his ability is gone. You know its an absurd claim. With Pittsburgh last season he was the same receiver he always was.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
And for the record, I have no issue with anyone signing Stallworth. He was remorseful, went through the legal system, and was punished by the league.

Nov 16, 2017
He literally killed someone though.
A Yahoo! Sports story published August 12, 2010, reported that Stallworth's lawyers indicated he could have fought all charges with "an excellent chance of being found innocent", but that Stallworth chose to be convicted of a felony to do what he felt was morally right. The article says that David Cornwell, one of Stallworth's attorneys, felt there was irony in the public and media reaction to Stallworth's decision because they criticized the plea deal without knowing the full story.[

Stallworth is not on the same level.

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
A Steelers fan CAN NOT be in this conversation.

Dan Rooney used his influence to improve racial inequality in the NFL and serve a Democratic administration. Kraft used his influence to cheat, strong arm his way out of legal repercussions for a rub & tug session, and rub elbows with President Orange Fuck.