• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Brady ends his career with a pick 6
Patriots will get penalized for cheating again
Love to see it

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Say what you will about the Patriots' legacy, but this year's playoffs will be more exciting without them.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Incredible that Touchdown Tom's final pass as a Patriot was a Touchdown...to the other team

Apr 24, 2018
Henry was a beat in this game. Everyone knew he was running the ball and Pats still couldn't stop him. I thought that the Tannehill interception might come back to bit the Titans but pleasantly surprised that wasn't the case.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
My favorite musician took his life last July and he was a big Titans fan. I'm all in on the Titans bandwagon.

HeavenlyE

Oct 27, 2017
Finally the Patriots Dynasty has ended again after it already ended when they were down 28-3, or when the Eagles ended it, or when Mahomes was gonna take the torch from Brady

Hoping Brady comes back, he's never cared about leaving on top like Peyton he just loves football and wants to play so who knows

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
giphy.gif

Apr 24, 2018
Say what you will about the Patriots' legacy, but this year's playoffs will be more exciting without them.
Baltimore, KC, New Orleans, Green Bay, and San Francisco are all great teams. It's a pretty stacked field. Pretty unusual to see a 13-3 team (New Orleans) have to play in the divisional round. This was the most excited I've been about the NFL playoffs in years, even though I didn't catch many regular season games, and today's games have just increased my anticipation for the conference championship games and Super Bowl even more!

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
not like it matters. tom brady already got the infinity stones. all is well with the universe. you can do what you want with him now. he has served his purpose. you can try but he already won.