• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Soooo excited about this. Some of the best music in gaming.

Edit: Oh, it's only RDR2... Still good, but I thought it was the whole series.

Last edited:

Md Ray

Oct 29, 2017
Chennai, India
OP, I got confused for a second there thinking why would they release OST for RDR (2010) after nearly 10 years. You forgot to add "2" in there.

duck-doomster

Feb 1, 2019
Finally! I've been waiting for clean versions of "The Wheel" and "American Venom", especially The Wheel, let the tears flow.

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
Among the best soundtracks in the medium. Absolutely stellar score.

Zaubrer

Oct 16, 2018
Finally! That intro music when ambushing the house in the snow was so great and screamed Morricone

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force

P A Z

Oct 27, 2017
Barnsley, UK
The best part of the game was the music.

Defo adding both albums to Spotify but will likely buy them too, they're that good.

disgraciau

Oct 27, 2017
Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain
Finished it.

It's good, but the first game's official OST is waaay better in my opinion. Had more memorable tracks. Besides, i'm missing some awesome tracks in this one like the ones from the missions "Sodom? Back to Gomorrah" and "Visiting Hours" (i just mention the mission names because spoilers).

AndrewGPK

Oct 27, 2017
RDR1's soundtrack has been out for years, including streaming.

You're looking for the Music of RDR2 Soundtrack that came out a few months ago, this is the Score.

Unfortunately the House Building song is not on the RDR2 official soundtrack either, but most every other song is.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
This reminds me that there's a specific song that plays in RDO when you're riding your horse that I still can't get what's it's name. I should look for it now on the score

Glass

Oct 26, 2017
Where's the track which kicks off a certain amazing mission where you and the gang charge down a hill towards the oil factory?