• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

water_wendi

Oct 25, 2017
Was it Exorcist 2 where the director was in the projection booth editing the movie minutes before the movies premiere?

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Goddamn if this isn't a nefarious but unintended way to make me think of seeing this asap

ultracal31

Oct 25, 2017
Not...too unheard though im surprise it's out in the open

We were delivering shots for the ninja turtle the day it came out

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
The CG was definitely spotty in a lot of areas, particuarly with the feet. You could often see the actor's actual feet or shoes beneath the CG cat feet.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I had no interest in cats before but if they're gonna change it I might have to watch it before they do so.

Calvinien

Banned
Jul 13, 2019
The roles of rum tum tugger and Macavity will now be played by sonic the hedghog and moustache superman, respectively.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
My first viewing (of three) of the weekend is about to start and I have no clue which version I'm seeing. They found a way to make me look forward to this even more, I'm so happy

Oct 28, 2017
Well there are the numerous Star Wars rereleases with all the annoying "improvements". Maybe not while the film is still in theatres though.
Empire actually did have some changes while in theatres (between the limited 70mm release and the wider released 35mm and 16mm prints). The later edit became the basis for every other release pre-Special Edition - the 70mm cut has still never fully surfaced; only most of its audio from a bootleg theatrical recording (some lines from it also made it into the Special Editions).

Even with the later edit, there were also minor audio differences between the stereo and mono mixes (same for the first film).

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
The VFX house must have been grinding to the bone, and sad the part they is they will be lucky to break even

SaulForex

Oct 25, 2017
Technicolor sends out updated DCPs on occasion. Mostly for corrected credits or logos. They almost always come on an HDD that you load into the film server. Not aware of anyone sending out a downloadable patch or update.

Vilix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
There's no amount of patching that could fix this movie. The filmmakers should just pass out knives to the audience so they can gouge their eyes out.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to be absolutely livid if I can't get the original theatrical cut on blu ray next year. FIRST LUCAS WITH STAR WARS, NOW THIS.

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
When is the balance patch coming? James Corden is too OP right now.