• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
I feel like a glutton. I just ate a big pot of noodles with a 1lb of frozen veggies, a can of tuna, a half a gallon of ice-cream and I'm still hungry. I walk >3mi a day, and lost a lot of weight but I feel like I'm starving all the time.

What's the most food you've eaten at one time?

Last edited:

MarioW

PikPok
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
New Zealand
All you can eat Pizza Hut while in college. I don't remember how many pieces I had, but my friends and I ate until we were stuffed and couldn't possibly eat any more. Then we hit the dessert bar.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
I got into a competition with a friend of mine when I was a teenager. Beat him by eating 16 tacos, but I doubt I could come close to that nowadays.

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
All of it. Just... all of it.

I binged hard at an Atlantic City buffet as a kid (maybe six plates of mostly seafood, then a few cups of sorbet), but I ended up puking so I wouldn't really count that. I usually eat all of whatever food is put in front of me because I was raised to not waste food so... the answer is actually just whatever the largest serving I've been given is. The only thing that comes to mind right now is a 16x10 pizza that I ate in 12 minutes as a part of a contest/race.

OP
OP
Wag

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
large_5e7ed67a-e53e-4234-8946-86981aeda6fe.JPG

This was the ice cream I had, it was pretty good. Edy's makes some decent low-cost ice cream.

Can people tell I'm still hungry? lol

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
First time I went to an all you can eat sushi joint, found out the rolls and nigiri were not both per piece the hard way. They charge for left over pieces, so you can figured how this turned out when I had some 60+ pieces on my plate.

Somewhere in the 40s, I was putting sushi in my mouth but couldn't finish. Just sort of falling out. Went to the bathroom to throw up so I could eat more.

captaincunk

Dec 29, 2018
Your tapeworm called me to let you know that it's time for round 2, he's craving some Chinese food tonight. The night is still young OP so get going to sate your pets voracious hunger before it burrows into your brain.

On a serious note, I think a whole medium/large pizza is the most I've eaten.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hit up one of those KFC/PIzza Hut combo joint and got a barrel and a pizza. It was insane. I felt paralyzed afterwards.

Kendrid

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
3 slices of Chicago's Lou Malnati's pizza which this forum hates. My god I felt like crap.

My normal serving of that pizza is 1.5 slices.

OP
OP
Wag

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Your tapeworm called me to let you know that it's time for round 2, he's craving some Chinese food tonight. The night is still young OP so get going to sate your pets voracious hunger before it burrows into your brain.
More likely it's house centipedes- there are a lot of those little buggers in my apartment.

Pickman

Nov 20, 2017
Huntington, WV
Got into a fried shrimp eating contest with my uncle at Red Lobster about 15-20 years ago. I won with 144. Was easily like 5 lbs of shrimp.

Nexus2049

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A 20oz rib eye, a lobster tail, baked potato, side of fries, veggies, and then a big slice of black Forrest cake.

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
Back to back this very week.

On Monday, me and a couple friends went to a sushi joint and got all you can eat. We ordered one plate too many, but we forced ourselves to finish because we didn't want to pay for leftovers. We weren't feeling very well afterwards. I was sure one of my friends was going to throw up, but he was okay.

Then the next evening we got together again and went to [SOME RESTAURANT] cause their happy hour lets you get certain appetizers half off, and we were just gonna order a bunch instead of getting a meal. While we were looking at the menu I joked saying, "Yesterday was just the warm up", but we really didn't learn our lesson. We were sitting at a high top table, and the servers struggled to fit everything. Margherita pizza, three different flavors of wings, calamari, an onion ring tower, egg rolls, lettuce wraps, etc. I was kind of right though, the sushi really was practice. It was a lot easier to finish.

Edit: In hindsight, my post kinda reads like astroturfing...
Edit 2: Minor redaction to appear less commercial.

Last edited:

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone here complete one of those 72 oz. steak challenges? I did a 36 once, and I was pretty damn stuffed, even without sides.

Oct 27, 2017
Every time I get high I feel like I set a new record. Last time was a full pizza, movie theater sized m&m bag, huge bag of Cheetos, 2L of Dr pepper and ice cream.

joecanada

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
All you can eat Pizza Hut while in college. I don't remember how many pieces I had, but my friends and I ate until we were stuffed and couldn't possibly eat any more. Then we hit the dessert bar.
Yeah it's definitely this. I remember they kept jacking up the price of the buffet lol. It started at like 9.99 and we were eating multiple pizzas each.

Lately as an old guy every time a star wars film comes out my old roommate and I hit all you can eat ribs beforehand. I've eaten 3 full racks with sides but holy shit meat sweats plus food nightmares are real !

Deleted member 24021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
A few years ago my order from Wendys was this

Baconator
Large fries
18 chicken nuggets
Bacon and cheese baked potato
Chili

I felt like death afterwards