• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is a franchise that should have died after the first movie which was pretty weak, and yet here we are, as they manage to one-up the insanity with just about every movie. It's actually very entertaining and the cast, at this point, is ridiculous. Good on them.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
How is that the most ambitious crossover or even close? It's just another wrestler, who's acted or at least voiced before, joining the cast of a mediocre at best action movie. He'll fit right in.

Nothing too risky about it. He brings his name and WWE fans. Helps the movie draw.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Is this one Fast in Space or Fast to the Future? Just wondering when Arnold is going to show up.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
There is a rumor going around about who the real main villain is in Hobbs and Shaw and between that and this, sign me the fuck up.

OP
OP
admataY

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
You cant post that and not elaborate. Who can it possibly be thats cooler then cyborg Idris Alba ?

OP
OP
admataY

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
Well ill be damned, I hope its true .
But now that the series interduced enhanced humans and shit, it is time to resurrect Han .

Jroc

Banned
Jun 9, 2018
I hope they make him a street racer first and foremost. No more generic government dudes or muscle heads.

chokeartist

Banned
Nov 12, 2017
a friend works for Universal and he's told me a few yrs ago that execs always wanted a Fast and Transformers crossover, aka Fastformers.

Cena was in a Transforners movie and this could mean the crossover got greenlit. At least some kind of Transformers related cameo to set up Fastformers.

Last edited:

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
a friend works for Universal and he's told me a few yrs that execs always wanted a Fast and Transformers crossover, aka Fastformers.

Cena was in a Transforners movie and this could mean the crossover got greenlit. At least some kind of Transformers related cameo to set up Fastformers.

Sure, why not.

7threst

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
a friend works for Universal and he's told me a few yrs that execs always wanted a Fast and Transformers crossover, aka Fastformers.

Somehow this sounds like "my uncle works at Nintendo..." lol