• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
AWW YISS

GG everyone and well played Febe and Z-Beat.

tumblr_n5amp11kjk1to8b7io1_500.gif

Last edited:

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
OMG what happened in here?

It seemed like everything was under control with the double scum flip.

GG scummies. I'll need to read this later... but guys how could you lynch Lone_Prodigy, he was so town!!

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

GG scummies. I'll need to read this later... but guys how could you lynch Lone_Prodigy, he was so town!!
I pretty much threw the game after D3, that's the short version.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017

It's like in Apex when you kill 2/3 of the last squad and rush the last guy who's at full health with the best guns.

It was the perfect cover, really. Town thought they had the order down and the people on the list were too busy with each other to think about the ones pushing it along.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's like in Apex when you kill 2/3 of the last squad and rush the last guy who's at full health with the best guns.

It was the perfect cover, really. Town thought they had the order down and the people on the list were too busy with each other to think about the ones pushing it along.

Would you say you were...bamboozled?
LiveFirsthandBackswimmer-size_restricted.gif

I pretty much threw the game after D3, that's the short version.
Not really. Without a cop claim, fire's gambit wouldn't have worked out nearly as well. I was afraid one of you would interpret my role as having recruited fire and that he'd switched to scum between D1 and 3

They let their guard down.