• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK

Just announced on LRG Twitter, I am elated.

The MISSING is seriously an important game with great LGBT rep, it's amazing to see its getting a physical release.

Collectors Edition!

Last edited:

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Yesss I held off getting digital because I had a feeling...

Last edited:

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this does well for them, The MISSING is a pretty okay puzzle platformer that's seriously elevated by its story, which I guess is a Swery65 standard at this point. But the game does do some impressive LGBT representation and it left an impact on me with its execution.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
When they asked which games we'd like to see in 2020 this is what I said! I'm so hyped!

Best story in gaming. Period.

Dnomla

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I'm very happy to see this! But this is terrible timing with the other stuff I was just planning to buy.

Don't know if I'll be able to get the Collectors Edition, as much as I'd like to......but I will definitely be picking up a regular Switch copy.

Sephiroth

Oct 26, 2017
Reminder: Best Buy may also receive copies and will be selling them online and in-store. Only difference will be alternative cover art, free shipping (LRG charges $5 min. shipping), and you can use your GCU if you still have it.

LRG takes so long for production and shipping that you may even get your Best Buy copy before LRG sends their copies out.