• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

selfReg

Oct 26, 2017
I wouldn't necessarily say it was disappointing though, I prefer their second album. Both are great though. Still wonder why their third album isn't on Spotify though.
yeah, not necessarily. I only meant that it was sad to see such a rare combination of brutality and melody go after just one album. As for the third album, must be a rights issue. Dissonance Productions in the UK seem to have the rights for the first two, seeing as they're on Bandcamp. Third album must be under one of the German labels or back with the band.

side note, Obliteration Records recently reissued the band's lone demo along with a live set on CD. Definitely a good pickup.

Streetcleaner

Dec 1, 2017
Gorephilia has a new album coming out soon.

a4156628147_10.jpg

Gorephilia - In The Eye of Nothing
Brutal & fast Finnish death metal.

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Why do I have such a bad habit of not listening to other albums by bands I like? I love Violent Restitution, but tried listening to Shotgun Justice and would often stop at the second track, United By Hatred, which I'm not a big fan of. But MY GOD, does the rest of the album kick ass! Even if they have a different vocalist, it's still awesome.

Robaperas

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
I bought the new Anaal Nathrakh album, great so far; if anyone is interested in an album on bandcamp, today is bandcamp friday, so the artists/bands get more $$$$ from sales.

Last edited:

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.

There is some kind of synth chord? progression around 20-25 seconds that goes a few times. It reminds me of some 80/90s song and I just can't remember it. Longshot, but can anyone else hear it?

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Anyone has recommendations for good doom albums? Preferably traditional or funeral doom.
Do you already know your obvious classics? Pentagram, Candlemass, Saint Vitus, etc.? I'm assuming so, but if not, start with those! I'd start with Relentless, Epicus Doomicus Metallicus, and Born Too Late, respectively.

If you already know them, how about Count Raven. One of my favourite doom albums:

The Gates of Slumber

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
rolled my eyes when i first saw "random early Sepultura member has a new knockoff Sepultura band" but this is legitimately great